• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

Weird when I saw someone ask about drugs, I never even considered morphine, oxycontin or any of that shit.

Ive never seen why someone would use it as a rec drug, I dont even see the point to using it apart from pain relief. I took morphine for a long long time, then oxycontin, tremal or however the spelling is, I never got addicted to it at all, never felt any type of "high" the only thing I got from it was pain relief, constipation and shitting out some blood.

Also find it funny how rec drugs in the general publics eyes are less frowned upon than drugs like GH, test etc, I think its pretty fucked up actually. I personally frown upon irresponsible alcohol consumption more than I would someone taking test/GH etc.

I saw talk of mental illness, can taking pain killers such as morphine etc cause them?

I agree about mental illness being checked out and not all anti depressants being bad, for some people even though they may feel flat, its really which is the better of two evils in some cases.

Last edited:
I agree with you 1000% (if thats possible) on the get checked out part Bazz. Thats very IMPORTANT.

But the anti-depressant drug I was given made me (emotionally) detached from reality somewhat, I assume thats so people won't neck themselves until a proper diagnosis is made. I also assume thats a part of the Public Health System. They don't want you doing a Martin Byrant or jumping from the local bridge - its more preventative of worse case senario rather than trying to fix what may take a longer time to diagnois.

Martyn Bryant was set up to get every one to hand in there guns and so they could supply the special forces and army with the weapons. Do f belive the media image of him with those scary eyes they were photo shopped. People might think I'm crazy reading this but look at the facts. He was also denied a trial which is illegal in this country. Just saying dont belive anything till u fully read the facts. Not defending him but there is a good chance he is innocent.

Weird when I saw someone ask about drugs, I never even considered morphine, oxycontin or any of that shit.

Ive never seen why someone would use it as a rec drug, I dont even see the point to using it apart from pain relief. I took morphine for a long long time, then oxycontin, tremal or however the spelling is, I never got addicted to it at all, never felt any type of "high" the only thing I got from it was pain relief, constipation and shitting out some blood.

Also find it funny how rec drugs in the general publics eyes are less frowned upon than drugs like GH, test etc, I think its pretty fucked up actually. I personally frown upon irresponsible alcohol consumption more than I would someone taking test/GH etc.

I saw talk of mental illness, can taking pain killers such as morphine etc cause them?

I agree about mental illness being checked out and not all anti depressants being bad, for some people even though they may feel flat, its really which is the better of two evils in some cases.

Opiates are one of the safest drugs you can take. The only problem is that they are very addictive and if you take too much you can stop breathing and die. Most overdoses happen when people take a break then take what they used to take, or they accidentally take the wrong amount. Injecting is horrible for you but that's more the route of administration than the drug itself. Opiates are amazing drugs because they just feel awesome. You get a fantastic endorphin and dopamine rush. I would never recommend them though, don't ever touch them lol. Poppy tea was my favourite high by far for quite some time. I've only ever overdosed once and that was with phenazepam (a non-opiate) and as mentioned above it was a dosing mistake. 10mg instead of 1mg.

Funny story time, my mate thought he had a bag of MDMA and measured out 250mg. He swallowed it then realised that it was in fact 2c-e that he had taken which is dosed in the 20-50mg range. Apparently it was amazing but not something I'd want to try! Another reason why you never take anything alone

Martyn Bryant was set up to get every one to hand in there guns and so they could supply the special forces and army with the weapons. Do f belive the media image of him with those scary eyes they were photo shopped. People might think I'm crazy reading this but look at the facts. He was also denied a trial which is illegal in this country. Just saying dont belive anything till u fully read the facts. Not defending him but there is a good chance he is innocent.

Agree

so 0ni just how young were you when u first took L.s.d? You have an extremely extensive history if drug use in a very short span. You must also be very well connected to have never purchased drugs from the street....

Question: whats with all those dead bodies and why would the Special Forces and Army want thousands of beat up old 22 and 303 rifles?

Question: whats with all those dead bodies and why would the Special Forces and Army want thousands of beat up old 22 and 303 rifles?

There's a whole book on it. Basically it was to disarm the people same way America is trying to disarm the people. There's where alot of ar15s handed in. That was the special forces weapon of choice. What better way to arm an expensive army then get your guns for free. He also shot from the hip how did he kill so many people with such a high accuracy? But he had a low i.q. N e way I don't want to get in to it but there have been many doubts from professionals and media outlets that question the evidence pointing towards him.

I don't want to get in to it but there have been many doubts from professionals and media outlets that question the evidence pointing towards him.

Lol. No the only people questioning it have taken too many drugs.

Last edited:
Just watched the Steven Dank interview. He picked his nose, touched his face and seemed "stressed" at times of answering critical questions, whereas when answering basic questions he was fully composed. Wonder what body language experts and those expert in picking "tells" would say.

He didn't sell me.

So the players were just being injected with vitamin B and C, but some of the coaches who wanted to get swole were jacking up substances "outside the WADA code".

Yeah ok.

so 0ni just how young were you when u first took L.s.d? You have an extremely extensive history if drug use in a very short span. You must also be very well connected to have never purchased drugs from the street....

I was 20 when I took LSD. I've taken it twice.
I first smoked cannabis and took MDMA when I was 17 but things really kicked off age 19. 19-20 was a very bad year really and it was after that I started to turn my life around because I was going nowhere fast. Since then I've gained 20kg, moved into a fantastic house with plenty of land in an awesome sunny country and I'm earning over 5x what I was before. My old job wasn't even a real job, just doing IT and electronics stuff for what would be the English equivalent of a biker gang. Didn't pay well at all but it allowed me to try whatever I wanted which was all I cared about at the time...

Just watched the Steven Dank interview. He picked his nose, touched his face and seemed "stressed" at times of answering critical questions, whereas when answering basic questions he was fully composed. Wonder what body language experts and those expert in picking "tells" would say.

He didn't sell me.

TBH if I was him and even if I was clean I'd be pretty fucking nervous