• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

Hird is gone, just a matter of time.

I mean who will support him now mums are turning on him. the guy has some real issues about not understanding reality.

Hird is gone, just a matter of time.

I mean who will support him now mums are turning on him. the guy has some real issues about not understanding reality.

it's what happens when the football world and society turns them from someone who kicks a ball into a god

whats really funny is the peptides they were taking would have done jack shit....

should have done a cycle of trent, clen and hgh....

Good call.

Fuckin supplements, sheez.

I fucking laughed when I heard the mum on MMM in Melbourne today thinking her son was about to grow a second head from taking peptides....lol

every day in Melbourne thousands of people would have taken far worse supplements and their dicks didn't fall off...

what about all the peeps who take recreational drugs like E and meth... last I checked they weren't approved for human consumption yet blokes are selling them for $20 a pop at every night club and bar in Australia.

Essendon cheats... no fucking way. Dumb kunts is what they are, Hird should have known footy clubs can't take that shit.

I fucking laughed when I heard the mum on MMM in Melbourne today thinking her son was about to grow a second head from taking peptides....lol

every day in Melbourne thousands of people would have taken far worse supplements and their dicks didn't fall off...

what about all the peeps who take recreational drugs like E and meth... last I checked they weren't approved for human consumption yet blokes are selling them for $20 a pop at every night club and bar in Australia.

Essendon cheats... no fucking way. Dumb kunts is what they are, Hird should have known footy clubs can't take that shit.

"whose going to protect my Son?" she said.

If the AFL, dont pull theirs heads out of their arses soon.
I wouldnt be suprised if footy becomes second fiddle to soccer in the next ten years.

Did they just say on the news he will stand down after a settlement meeting which just got under way?

Yep. Been some meeting going on to negotiate a penalty. Apparently they lose their points so no finals, Hird stands down and they settle.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

fucking AOD-9604 would do jack shit. Should have done some test eh?

haha, yeah, its funny - the AFL followers at work are all talking about the 'peptides' and stuff.

I couldn't stand it one day, so threw in my 2c about how much effect they were probably actually getting from them (i.e. minimal when compared with AAS).

I think people hear peptides these days and as they are a p.e.d. as with AAS, they think they'll have the same effects. :p

haha, yeah, its funny - the AFL followers at work are all talking about the 'peptides' and stuff.

I couldn't stand it one day, so threw in my 2c about how much effect they were probably actually getting from them (i.e. minimal when compared with AAS).

I think people hear peptides these days and as they are a p.e.d. as with AAS, they think they'll have the same effects. :p

wouldn't have done much more than protein powder, still Essendon totally fucked the whole thing up. Makes me laugh when I hear this shit.