• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994

(NaturalNews) In the wake of hundreds of dietary supplements recently being outlawed across the EU, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has quietly unleashed a regulatory scheme that, if fully implemented, could ban virtually all dietary supplements in the USA that were formulated after 1994.

That means nearly all superfoods, multivitamins, detox supplements, and medicinal herbal products we have all come to depend on to prevent disease and boost our immune health could soon be stripped from store shelves and outlawed across the nation. I call it the “End Game” of the FDA’s war against humanity:

Phase one was the enforcement of nutritional ignorance by threatening and raiding companies that dared to make truthful health claims on their own websites (Tyranny in the USA: The true history of FDA raids on healers, vitamin shops and supplement companies). Phase two involves “nuking” the entire dietary supplements industry by simply denying the use of nearly all the ingredients presently used in supplement products.

FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994

Dirty dogs, why not just properly enforce regulations and out the bad guys and leave the good guys alone. What would you expect from a country that spent 16 million dollars on the 9/11 enquiry but spent 68 million on President Clintons under the desk oral enquiry.

AZZA

Supp companies do not even have to show that there product is safe for humans or prove that it actually works before they sell it.

Steps to regulate the supp industry are well overdue.

its stupid and ridiculous. why would you bother with such things when there are more important matters to be dealt with.

this just pissed me off, its just going to go on the black market anyway
whats the point which means in a way the governments making less on the tax and having more ppl commiting a crime over a multi vitamin
kinda makes u think going back to the old ways of shipping them to australia to steal a loaf of bread
soon they will onli release grains and say its a crime to produce bread

Guys, if you seriously look into the supp market in the U.S, legislation like this is wayyyyy overdue!

I recall the pro hormone explosion years ago, I was amazed that it in itself didn't cause a complete review. Seriously liver damaging oral compounds available to any Tom, Dick and harry with absolutely no restrictions, I don't know how many people were seriously harmed during that period but it would have had to have been some.

There labelling laws are extremely loose, their freedom of ingredients which can be used as well as the descriptions on products are way out of hand.
I believe this will affect the people who do the right thing, are clear with labelling, restrain from crazy claims and so on much less, so it won't be suich a worry.