• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fish Oil Supplement

Which ever is on sale really...I take 5 caps a day, plus 1 tablespoon liquid and 2-4 tablespoons of almond oil a day..

After trying a lot of them, I settled on this one.
The quality is very good, and I can get it discounted at Great Earth here in Melbourne so it's good value.

It has a nice orange flavour that is actually really good in shakes and with yoghurt etc. No fishy reflux at all.

Micro-genics: Liquid Fish Oil

I usually take about a tablespoon per day. I don't overdo it as I eat salmon and tuna about 4 times per week at least :)

What an old thread.

I now take 10g a day. 5g at lunch & 5g with dinner. I just buy what ever is cheapest. The coles brand is actually Blackmores according to a scan of the barcode in My Fitness Pal.

What an old thread.

I now take 10g a day. 5g at lunch & 5g with dinner. I just buy what ever is cheapest. The coles brand is actually Blackmores according to a scan of the barcode in My Fitness Pal.
Hmmm....
Interesting, I havent seen any Coles fish oil at the Coles around my area...

Yah but I thought he said he bought a Coles branded fish oil and it appears to be made from same manufacturers as Blackmores?
Or did I misinterpret?

This is what I meant. When I scan the barcode for the coles branded fish oil it actually comes up as Blackmores fish oil. Same when I scan the Coles Smart Buy Black & White frozen vege it comes up as Mcains. Coles and Woolies use brand name products for their own in-house branded products but in different packaging all the time.

Bought the melrose fish oil liquid the other day...Lime flav....fuck its terrible!

Back to the kids mango flav for me :p

Bought the melrose fish oil liquid the other day...Lime flav....fuck its terrible!

Back to the kids mango flav for me :p

you should give the microgenics orange flavoured one a try. I've got everyone at home having it and they all like it. Tastes like orange, very pleasant, no funny aftertaste.

you should give the microgenics orange flavoured one a try. I've got everyone at home having it and they all like it. Tastes like orange, very pleasant, no funny aftertaste.

Yea will give it a go! - can you buy it at supermarkets/health food stores or just online?

The Melrose one just tastes like plain fish oil with a TINY drop of lime in it....fuckin terrible....

This is what I meant. When I scan the barcode for the coles branded fish oil it actually comes up as Blackmores fish oil. Same when I scan the Coles Smart Buy Black & White frozen vege it comes up as Mcains. Coles and Woolies use brand name products for their own in-house branded products but in different packaging all the time.
I see!!

hmm I can't seem to find any coles branded vitamins anywhere though :S....

I use the microgenics berry caps, they are good. Need to get some orange liquid for the kids, thanks for the reminder!