• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

FitX 2014

Wouldn't catch me dead in a fitness show but used to go to the 4 x 4 and fishing shows. They used to have good stuff there then it just turned into the shit they couldn't sell in the shops. Just a heap of junk. Haven't been for nearly 10 years now.

Yeah I am the same with the 4x4 and fishing shows, used to be great with a heap of show specials and could get stuff really cheap, now they seem to bring in a heap of cheap crap especially for the shows and flog it, and everything that you want you could get for the same price any day of the week by walking into the store and bargaining a little, just not worth it....

Keen to see who won their Pro Card - I know there was alot of good guys doing it this year....will have a look around FB

Joshua Lenartowicz - Australia's newest Open Pro -

Gary Wright Australia's newest 212 Pro -

Gary Wright was almost a shoe in to get his pro card one day, although i didnt realise he was competing in the 212 class, and where ks Josh frlm i havent hard of him of him before????

Gary Wright was almost a shoe in to get his pro card one day, although i didnt realise he was competing in the 212 class, and where ks Josh frlm i havent hard of him of him before????

Yea mate Gary is a beast.

Honestly never heard of that Josh guy - must just stay outa the limelight unlike some of the other amauter guys in Aus.

Would definitely check it out if I could especially the strong man part

i know Benedikt magnusson and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson are there.. two icelandic giants