• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Football (Gridiron) Camp in the USA

Rory, I have no idea why you cant post pics, nor can I help.

I post mine on ns.com, then I copy and paste on here

ns.com allows you to upload from your comp, ausbb doesnt

Start a thread on nissansilvia.com, post your pics on there, then copy and paste

Is Clemson the school where Jeremy Frey is the Strength coach? He squats 1000lbs and totals more than Kroc in the 125's.

Listen. to. him. lol

Actually, it may be Cornell

you could also upload pics to sites like imageshack for free without signing up for an account:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

im watching some nfl on tv it looks like a great game. the size and strength of the blockers is quite daunting, like this guy called Tsu in the Detroit team.

all the best rory, keep us up to date :D

Just in the door from the game at Clemson.
Clemson vs South Carolina is considered to be one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, in state rivalries in NCAA football.
The atmosphere was amazing.
The game being a blow out and the atmosphere dieing by 1/4 time was not so great...

Last edited:
Ndamukong Suh is a monster. You sure you're up to playing with the big boys Rory? Freight train is a good analogy... ;)

Just messing with you. Can't wait to hear where you end up big guy! :D

Cheers,
Mike

Rory is a pretty big mammal

He's only been lifting for a handful of months

Four years of college and Rory could be anything

I believe Rory will come out of college weighing well over 160kg. His 6'8" frame can carry a lot of weight

I believe Rory will come out of college weighing well over 160kg. His 6'8" frame can carry a lot of weight

There has been talk of this at camp. Some debate about how it would affect my football in both good and bad ways.

If you can put on weight and be alot stronger but faster at the same time then get as big as you can....if you get to 160kgs but cant move aswell then you will need to come down....

Im sure at 6'8 you could be 160kgs - but will it be good for your game...you will have to wait and see - I have never seen you so I cant judge - but if your a lean/ish at the moment then keep putting that weight on.

This was a college players pic from the combine - pretty much same weight as you (138kgs) - do u have a similar build to him?

bunkley_gal_060429.jpg

Ultimately his coaches will decide his best weight. A lot will depend on what position they decide to play him. Rory is only going to get quicker as he gets stronger, as long as the weight he puts on isnt totally comprised of fat.

Rory needs to work hard to put on weight, he's not like some others at his weight who gain weight easily

Rory is 4 years away from the combine, he has 6 months weight training, I would guess that boy has 8 years training, 4 in high school and 4 in college

This was a college players pic from the combine - pretty much same weight as you (138kgs) - do u have a similar build to him?

bunkley_gal_060429.jpg

Not quite as lean, taller and maybe a little broader shouldered.
Mind you, I've trimmed down a hell of a lot in one week training in the 25ish degree heat 2 or 3 times a day.

Ah shit sorry missed hes only trained for 6 months! - time to start smashing it brother!!!

Worked hard today, sore as hell.
Coaches seem pretty happy with me and the fact that I wont back down no matter how f*cked I may be.

We all saw that in your infamous 632lb trap bar dead video lol

Your state of mind will ALWAYS get you through big fella

Have you got me any cool shirts yet?

Coaches seem pretty happy with me and the fact that I wont back down no matter how f*cked I may be.

Personally I put more "weight" on this characteristic than being naturally talented...you can learn a skill but not guts and determination.

well done Rory.

Thats what I was trying to explain to those that dont know Rory

To demonstrate how determined Rory is, he told me about a neighbours daughter he fancied. He had tried for months to score but to no avail.

He came in all happy one day, and when I asked him why, he replied that he'd finally had sex with the neighbours daughter.

I asked him if he'd used protection and he said he had

A balaclava