• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help!! Crook guts, what do I eat?

lowlyf

Woke up in the middle of the night a few times with the crookest of guts. Sitting on the John just ass pissing forever.
Kunce fucked. What can I eat today!! And how often can I eat it?

It's gonna be a long bloody day.

Cheers ay. Won't be hitting my calories today... And it's back and Bi's and traps day which I'm spewing about :(

Its going around. I have that too and I have a comp (powerlifting) on Sunday. I may have to wear my maxi pads.

Its going around. I have that too and I have a comp (powerlifting) on Sunday. I may have to wear my maxi pads.
You poor bastard. I thought I had it bad when my tivo wasn't working this morning. Let's hope it's a 24hour thing.
It would be great pre comp for cutting [emoji13]

Juicies, smoothies, cooked oats, in that order as you get better. Shouldn't be more than a day or so before you recover. Then eat like a hippo!

Plain White Potato Boiled And Plain Yogurt....Add Some Salt . I Hope You Get Better soon...

Last edited:
This shit knocked me out for 2 and a half fucking days. Feeling a Shit load better now but still the thought of some food makes me gag.
I did manage to lose 3kgs though! Probably water weight :(

Its personal preference of what to eat after being crook in the guts. There is no wonder food like some want to believe. The best thing is the easiest you can stomach.

It can be anything. Last time I had gastro real bad. All I could stomach was ice coffee big m for about a week. Everything else made me want to hurl. Weird but that's all I could keep down.

Yeah, when I do feel crook I crave milk, funny thing.
but you'll often find me standing in front of the fridge with a bottle of milk in hand.