• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How HOT are you?

• Total voters
Anyone who didnt vote the maximum possible has a self-image problem. How could you not see yourself as awesome? And if you don't, who will?

SMOKIN FWAAARKEN HOT BISHES!!!!

And I choose to ignore those who say I got belted with the ugly tree. Superior good looks gives me the confidence (arrogance) to look down at those liars......because they must be jealous......:D

And I heard somewhere in the impoverished world that fat people are seen as gods and worshiped because it equates to wealth........bless those simple folk, they could make a shrine of me :p

my missus like he better when I had a full head of hair, I reckon I still do alright.

Tuna, don't knock the Hungarian genetics, I have 1/4, they are good genetics to have.

You're bluffing surely.

you think this is bluffing?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk]Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtPx7cePu6I]Exclusive Interview with Right Said Fred - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9u7-lWE54M]Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy - YouTube[/ame]

think again. this is the real sh-t. this is whats up.

word.

Anyone who didnt vote the maximum possible has a self-image problem. How could you not see yourself as awesome? And if you don't, who will?

my missus like he better when I had a full head of hair, I reckon I still do alright.

Tuna, don't knock the Hungarian genetics, I have 1/4, they are good genetics to have.

Yeah I think I have image issues which is why I like the challange of the gym and constantly trying to drop weight....

BUT luckily for me I have strong Hungarian genetics, considering the old man had to flee Hungary when the Russians invaded all those years ago......

Yeah I think I have image issues which is why I like the challange of the gym and constantly trying to drop weight....

BUT luckily for me I have strong Hungarian genetics, considering the old man had to flee Hungary when the Russians invaded all those years ago......

My gradndpa legged it out of hungary on foot ( as is my understanding) , hungarian genetics ftw

Smashed crab here too, single all my life, getting annoying / scary now I'm approaching 40. Seeing your younger brother have kids is depressing.

You've got a face like a smashed crab ****, so does rapey, at least rapeys honest about that shit though. Nice face ****, where'd you get that? Gay ****s r us?

brb
1210648952012.gif

Smashed crab here too, single all my life, getting annoying / scary now I'm approaching 40. Seeing your younger brother have kids is depressing.

Relationships are over rated...... Im assuming kids would be as well.

Have you actually seen that movie?... It's pretty shit and its really fucked up....

EDIT: RAPEY LVOES YOU< NO HOMO>>>>>

Relationships are over rated...... Im assuming kids would be as well.

Have you actually seen that movie?... It's pretty shit and its really fucked up....

EDIT: RAPEY LVOES YOU< HOMO>>>>>

no i just searched shooting self in head gif