• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hugh Jackman is at it again - deadlifting 396lbs

Mainly because he gets paid ridiculous amounts of money to look good on screen.

Also (despite cgi possibility) vascularity in the last few movies didn't appear natural for a 40 year old.

Possible he is natty, but highly unlikely imo.

Agree. With 10s of million of dollars on the line of course you would.

Did hear in an interview he said he rang up the rock for "training" advise. Lol.

He looks great, he's just prioritising for what the role demands. But yeah it does get sus with wolverine, Bane, superman and every other action movie actor becoming buff as fuck with just 6-12 months of training leading up to their movie roles.

Of course they worked for it but I reckon to look like Hugh Jackman naturally you're talking 3-5 years 'unassisted' training for mr average.

Who gives a shit what he looks like?
Hes 44. He deadlifts. Hes cool in my books.
Besides I read somewhere he doesnt really go below 6 reps on deadlifts.
400+ lbs for 6 is more than most of this forum can pull.

To be fair on this one, the video I saw had him doing 4 reps at 180kg which is certainly better than a 180kg 1rm

I can lift way more than that plus I am older than him plus I am more awesome plus I think I'm way better than him cos all he has is fame and money and bitches and a twitter account with heaps of followers and a facebook account with more friends than Bazza and I think he should hit me up for advice on his lifting cos I am better than him and now i feel lonely cos I got no one and all I do is powerlift meets and no money and no bitches and wotdafuq is Facebook and no fame and all I can do is look for self justification on this awesome forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can lift way more than that plus I am older than him plus I am more awesome plus I think I'm way better than him cos all he has is fame and money and bitches and a twitter account with heaps of followers and a facebook account with more friends than Bazza and I think he should hit me up for advice on his lifting cos I am better than him and now i feel lonely cos I got no one and all I do is powerlift meets and no money and no bitches and wotdafuq is Facebook and no fame and all I can do is look for self justification on this awesome forum.

You are indeed a cunny funt, love it, you're living the dream.