• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I don't have a meal plan!

Spewbucket

I like to think I don't have a meal plan. I like to think of this as my new lifestyle (going on a month and been doing pretty well).

I allow myself one cheat meal a week, haven't had it yet, and don't particulary feel like it either. Might smash it down Sunday after my workout with a mate I have once a fortnight.

Only just introduced milk into my diet properly, as I was originally concerned about the weight gain, now I really couldn't be stuffed.

Let me know what you think.

Breakfast - 3 eggs every day without fail. Sometimes fried, sometimes in an omelette (mushroom, olive, capsicum). Occasionally hard boiled and swallowed whole. 2 - 3 short rinds of bacon on workout days. Fish oil + multivitamin tabs washed down with 250ml Physical no fat milk.

Arrive at work - Green Tea

Morning meal - 250ml full cream milk with 2 scoops WPI (will give WPC a go next time), 1 peice of fruit.

Lunch - Chicken or tuna / fish, cup of vegies (broccoli, cauliflower, green beans). Green tea.

Afternoon meal - 250ml full cream milk with 2 scoops WPI (will give WPC a go next time), 1 peice of fruit.

On workout days I make a shake and try to have half before / half after, doesnt always workout that I get some before but always get it afterwards regardless. - 250ml Milk, 2 scoops WPI, 1 tablespoon cottage cheese, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries.

Dinner - Red meat (anything from a steak to a homemade rissole with onions etc) / fish - cup of vegies (broccoli, cauliflower, green beans).

Before Bed - about 125g cottage cheese, usually with some rockmelon for taste more than anything.

Drink about 2 - 3 litres of water a day depending on whether its a workout day or not.

One thing I have noticed since starting this is I am not in anyway looking for snacks ever! No chips, no lollies, no biscuits!

Breakfast - 3 eggs every day without fail. Sometimes fried, sometimes in an omelette (mushroom, olive, capsicum). Occasionally hard boiled and swallowed whole.

How/why do you swallow a whole boild egg, are these extra large eggs too?

He's been watching cool hand Luke .

I reckon it's difficult to speculate The amount someone should Consume over the Internet.

Are you fat?
Are your weights progressing consistantly?
Do you have energy?
Try proggressively adding food to see what happens.
The workout is the key

Well maybe not swallow whole, but just put em in and chew em up.

I am fat.

My weights have now started to go up.

I have lots of energy (now).

Try proggressively adding food to see what happens - Reckon I'd get too fat.