• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If you were to add up all your $$$ spent on supps...

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
If you were to add up all your cash spent on supps... how much do you think you have spent ??

Probably $4000 over 2 years, that's Protein, glutamine, creatine, joint complex, multi's & a handful of preworkouts.

That's a drop in the ocean compared to what I used to spend on booze/smokes for 13years+, so I don't really mind.

Roughly around a grand over the last 18 months. Just protein powder, and one small tub of creatine which I didn't bother continuing with.

Since1991.
Hmmmmm Would be at least $10,000.00

Mostly protein powders with other shit thrown in occasionally.

Do people when they think about the money they have spent on supps that it has been worth the money.

Not a lot. Maybe $2000 in 5 years?
I really only use a protein sup when I haven't got the time or the chance to get my hands on real food. They're cheaper per serve and more convenient, but not as good in the long run.
Odourless fish oil is worth the money.

probably around 2% of what I spend on food, and I think its worth it.

I buy around
$100 fish oil
$100 on a multi
$400 on protien / bcaa
for a year.

Probably close to $1000 on optimum nutrition. I'm going to buy it from bulk nutrients next time.

I'd rather spend that amount on health then throw it away on mods for my car...

fucking heaps. But it is for specific things which have worked. I have used it all as research (and for personal goals obviously) buying ingredients and making my own. Now I sell ones which I've found worked on the side and my mates love them too.

Better hair, better sex/loads, better memory and concentration and better health. I don't bother with the bulking stuff because, let's face it, a proper diet and protein with the right rest and heavy lifting is enough.

Better hair, better sex/loads, better memory and concentration and better health. I don't bother with the bulking stuff because, let's face it, a proper diet and protein with the right rest and heavy lifting is enough.

What supps are you selling that are doing those things your claming.