• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Injuries

FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif
FunBags.gif

sorry... did you say something?

I havent posted on here before but read this thread to begin with interest and to end with a chuckle.

Firstly, is there any such thing as this "100% good form"?? Wouldnt u say that the best of the best (certainly not me) would always be searching for ways to be better. Records are broken over time due to smarter and better training and lifting.

My lifts used to be terrible and i was a far below mediocre lifter. Ive learned a hell of a lot from keeping my ears and eyes open. Now my lifts are semi ok and im about what i would call a mediocre lifter. I hit PRs every comp my squat has gone up 60kg in about 2 years but im still terrible in my eyes, form is everything and it takes years to master it but minutes to change it.
Many people have helped me , some in gyms, some at comps, some on forums, websites, emails, phonecalls texts etc. Listen and learn you may not agree with everything anyone says but trust me they have something for you especially those experienced.
Less time arguing and more time listening, learning and training wouldn't u say?

SP, only the elite may join TitanAU put some plates on the bar Brother lol lol

I also hear that if your form is too good you can hurt yourself.
Example: there is a dude called Minh who has such a crazy arch on bench his back broke. Also because his legs are like crossbows he tore his quad getting off the toilet.
I think he needs to get some some coaching from titan au.

This is all very childish.

I'm suprised that no-one has asked GHOSTY the most important questions here..

How much to mow my lawn?
I live on a corner so the yard and the outside..

Do you charge extra if my dogs jump all over you (they have good form)?
They are both female so no homo bro.

Will you use your own mower?
Mine is a Victa with a B&S motor with 4 blades.. is yours better?

thanks.

I also hear that if your form is too good you can hurt yourself.
Example: there is a dude called Minh who has such a crazy arch on bench his back broke. Also because his legs are like crossbows he tore his quad getting off the toilet.
I think he needs to get some some coaching from titan au.

LOL @ SP

that sounds like a braveheart quote SP