• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

IPF worlds

Spritcha

Apparently Aussie Theo Lagis got a bronze medal in the under 60kg mens deadlift. He deadlifted 232.5kg.

More news- apparently the weight classes have been revised:

Men
58/66/74/83/93/105/120/120+

Women
47/52/57/63/72/84/84+

All old records to be "retired".

Didn't Theo compete in the 67.5 at Nats? He must've cut down a lot!

I like the new weight classes. No more .5, making it easier to say!

What's the reason behind the revision?

I am assuming no worlds for you Spritcha? Too expensive after the bench championships? I thought since it is in Sewth Africa you may have gone.

I am assuming no worlds for you Spritcha? Too expensive after the bench championships? I thought since it is in Sewth Africa you may have gone.

yeah- too much $$$ for me. I did Oceania bench in NZ and world bench in Texas. Thats enough money spent on powerlifting for 2010.

You should look at maybe EARNING money from your sport, you know your son needs some wheels lol

lol.............Steve and I have already had this conversation, cant see me ever relenting, look at the GoldCoast/Ablett scenario.

Some lifters are worth the effort

nah- I if I got money I'd end up going all brendan fevola and there would be pix of me on here with me drunk with pants down.
Jonnies the show pony.

I dont want to hijack Steves thread, so I'll leave it at this.

I'ts in the best interests of ProRaw to have the absolute best lifters in Australia competing.

Steve is one of the best lifters in Australia.

I'm going to keep asking, politely of course, as he's a very big man

There are 4 big guys I want, Steve is one of them.

No more in this thread.

I heard Fedosienko, a Russian under 56kg lifter squatted 280kg, with a 740kg total!

Jonnie- you'll be lifting with 2.5m wraps. Will you total more than I will when I lift raw with just a belt and wrist wraps?