• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

IPF worlds

The honest truth is that I haven't managed to get pics myself and all the pics taken by the photographers at the PA events are owned by PA and Minh. I have asked about using images and have been told I do not own the rights for use. I'm waiting for them to tell me to take down the pics on my facebook page.

I still shake my head when I hear those stories.

I'll get a nice pic of you for the ProRawOne poster when your down in a couple of weeks, Fat Dave, Gareth and a few others are after knee wraps.

Is there a live feed of the Worlds?

I heard Fedosienko, a Russian under 56kg lifter squatted 280kg, with a 740kg total!

Jonnie- you'll be lifting with 2.5m wraps. Will you total more than I will when I lift raw with just a belt and wrist wraps?

Sounds like a good challenge mate...what number am I aming for?

120s for me

Ah...
I was hoping to see everyone go head to head in the 105's..
Ritchie, David Jame, Tim G, maybe Chris, Mac and yourself..

Jonnie being in there too would have been an awesome mix!

IMO there is massive jump from 93 to 105 and then from 105 to 120..
100 and 110 are now combined..

Ah...
I was hoping to see everyone go head to head in the 105's..
Ritchie, David Jame, Tim G, maybe Chris, Mac and yourself..

Jonnie being in there too would have been an awesome mix!

IMO there is massive jump from 93 to 105 and then from 105 to 120..
100 and 110 are now combined..

Don't forget the Bavarian!

I think Steve went back to bed lol

I did actually- Asada turned up at 6am this morning and woke me up. ;) Nothing like a drug test to start the day.
I haven't been under 105 for 3 years now. I'm currently 129kg, so 120 is the smart choice. I reckon Chris should go 120, he would be much better at that weight.
Sad to hear the IPF will not hold a raw worlds next year, but they have put forward Sweden as the venue for the Raw Worlds in 2012.

Yeah they know me well. I reckon they could draw a detailed sketch of my nether regions by now. The guy this morning said- 'hey, why don't you have a shower... I'll watch'. I don't think so Mr.

I have had worse. Earlier this year I got this creepy old dude. He said 'why don't you just pull your pants off, it might help you get the urge to urinate.' I said 'I'm a grown up, I know when I want to go.' So then 30mins or so later I say right its action time. I go into the toilets, down trousers and he stares at the old fella and says 'how old are you?' I said 'say what?' he continues while maintaining his stare downstairs 'because you seem quite young and healthy'. Then an awkward few moments and then he says 'you should have seen this hairy Indian weightlifting I tested the other day'. I just said- 'dude- can we have this discussion some other time??'