• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is Bike Riding the most effective way to get HUGE legs?

The cyclists I've seen all have massive legs, quads and carves, even the chicks lol.... but they are all older so have probably been doing it for a while....

i would say yes.

But 3 times a week high rep squatting works wonders for your quads

Don't know if it's just a mental thing but I seem to have more seperation in my quads since I've been riding to work for the last 5 months or so. And it's only a short ride, 5mins each way so I always make sure I sprint it. Usually huffing and puffing and can't walk properly for the first minute or so.

Doing regular PTC beginners program squats. (except for a few months ago when I was injured)