• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jack3d to be banned in Australia

agreed. shouldnt need anything in the way of stim's. if you cant het.going without a "kick" then theres sonething else missing IMO.

agreed. shouldnt need anything in the way of stim's. if you cant het.going without a "kick" then theres sonething else missing IMO.

i dont use jack3d but at times i do use super pump max, only cause i work along day with no breaks and some times, i need that extra kick in the ass to get some focus back while lifting, not that i take it day in day out tho, to people that need it everyday have to look at other factors, but to use it on a bases to get through the workout is fine imo.

If jack3d is going to be banned, there will no doubt be a few other pre workout supps banned as well which have similar ingrediants, so this could just be the first in a list that is coming.....

I love how Bulk Butrients is selling 1 Kilo quantities of DMAA for $1250 a hit.

Can a rep tell us if anyone has actually bought any.

Might be a good investment now, considering we could see it being banned in the near future, 1hile the $1250 sounds expensive, it would almost be a lifetime suplpy of DMAA, if it doesn't have a shelf life.....

Why do people even need pre workout stuff?

I find that you become dependent on it if you use it all the time.

Bulk Nutrients sell the Pre workout NT with DMMA, they used to sell a preworkout without it and it's no longer there:confused:

To those that say why do you need a preworkout you might as well ask why you need anything, why do you need a car that goes over 60km/hr, or why do you need a car at all, catch a bus/train or walk.

Why do you need three pairs of shoes if you can only wear one, etc etc, you can go on for ever...

Pre Workouts work (well some do anyway), I use Bulknutrients Pre Workout NT and it works, helps get that extra rep, helps to push harder, makes a difference to the way I train, and no I don't have a problem training without it, but after getting up at 4:30am and doing a 10-12 hour shift (the shortest shift I work is 10 hours), and driving to and from work in sydney traffic, it certainly gives me that extra kick into gear to get me training at the intensity I want to be training at.

If I don't feel I need it I won't have it that day, I certainly don't have it each time I train, but I certainly have it after doing a 12 hour shift and before hitting the gym after said shift.

Yes you are right mick one shouldn't judge.

But think about this in relation to simulating your system to overcome the symptom of overtraining....

If you are a hobbyist trainee, meaning you are training for health/fitness rather than some sort of competition, you should never be over-trained. If, however, you train like you are (entering a comp) but you know that you are not, well...that's more a case of over-thinking which leads to over-training.
A paradox.

Hi dreadlift,

Keep in mind that we are not talking about Protein Powder where we can scoop up 30-60g per serve, we are talking about DMAA which NEEDS microscales to measure ONE dose! So although at first glance it may seem like an expensive number, as someone else mentioned after you, this would most likely be a lifetime of DMAA at 1kg.

Take into consideration that very soon this will be banned. I'm wondering if people are stocking up on our 1kg bags now and selling them for double the price later on?

Lol just 4 days ago I was coming home from the fitness expo covered in sweats, numb legs and feeling like shit after drinking too many pre workout samples then this happens.

Still sad to see them going. Will pick up at least one before their gone forever

lol, do they do random inspections of packages at Auspost?

imagine being the inspector opening something and theres a kilo of white powder... you'd think you'd hit the jackpot on some crime ring.....

and soon it might actually be that bad.. can someone please explain 'restricted substance, grade 9' to me?

lol, do they do random inspections of packages at Auspost?

imagine being the inspector opening something and theres a kilo of white powder... you'd think you'd hit the jackpot on some crime ring.....

and soon it might actually be that bad.. can someone please explain 'restricted substance, grade 9' to me?
higher than prescription drugs and roids

Three times ive gone through customs (air and sea travel) with little sandwich bags of protein, creatine, and preworkouts in my backpack and they haven't even batted an eyelid. They were more concerned about the fork i left in there.

DMAA doesn't even work as a performance enhancer as posted earlier
Enjoy paying $60 a tub for shit overpriced creatine

i dont use jack3d but at times i do use super pump max, only cause i work along day with no breaks and some times, i need that extra kick in the ass to get some focus back while lifting, not that i take it day in day out tho, to people that need it everyday have to look at other factors, but to use it on a bases to get through the workout is fine imo.
As mentioned, increase caffeine intake. Don't waste your freaking money on shit like that. Coffee much cheaper and enjoyable!!

I have little bags with carefully measured out DMAA in my cupboard, I had only used it once and it didnt do much, I took some last saturday sat down on the computer and about 10mins later it kicked in, within half an hour I was pacing the hallway, with a Hr moniter on because I felt like I was going to explode, I have taken speed that has had less affect than this did, lasted like 4hrs, i couldnt workout I was to concerned about dying, lol, clearly I must of mucked up a measurement somewere, but that stuff cannot be compared to any other supplement, it is in a league of its own, not sure if you could lift heavyer on it but i can guarantee you will not fade out, I can see why it is beeing banned, it would make one hell of a party drug, Last time i take the stuff