• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jack3d to be banned in Australia

I have little bags with carefully measured out DMAA in my cupboard, I had only used it once and it didnt do much, I took some last saturday sat down on the computer and about 10mins later it kicked in, within half an hour I was pacing the hallway, with a Hr moniter on because I felt like I was going to explode, I have taken speed that has had less affect than this did, lasted like 4hrs, i couldnt workout I was to concerned about dying, lol, clearly I must of mucked up a measurement somewere, but that stuff cannot be compared to any other supplement, it is in a league of its own, not sure if you could lift heavyer on it but i can guarantee you will not fade out, I can see why it is beeing banned, it would make one hell of a party drug, Last time i take the stuff

I think you OD'd on it by the sounds of it, the quantity you take is very tiny I think almost minute and you need really really fine scales to measure it out, have never taken it as a supplement, but had thought about the party drug implications of this stuff before (not for me at 44 I am too old to do party drugs).

I was actually thinking about digging up the old thread from a while back on this stuff and get someone from BN to explain the correct dosing of it. I use BN Pre Workout NT occasionally (when I feel too tired to train after a long day), and it contains a small amount of this stuff.

Might go for a thread mine on the week end and see what I can find:p

Might also order a few KG's of the pre workout NT before it gets banned, a KG will last me for years at the rate I use it.....for personal use only :p

Last edited:
I have little bags with carefully measured out DMAA in my cupboard, I had only used it once and it didnt do much, I took some last saturday sat down on the computer and about 10mins later it kicked in, within half an hour I was pacing the hallway, with a Hr moniter on because I felt like I was going to explode, I have taken speed that has had less affect than this did, lasted like 4hrs, i couldnt workout I was to concerned about dying, lol, clearly I must of mucked up a measurement somewere, but that stuff cannot be compared to any other supplement, it is in a league of its own, not sure if you could lift heavyer on it but i can guarantee you will not fade out, I can see why it is beeing banned, it would make one hell of a party drug, Last time i take the stuff

in my younger days i have done a few different substances , the first time i used dmaa i must've stuffed the dosage up too , i was like a meth addict i was full on but coming down i crashed out big time

had to refine the dosages that i was having

Dmaa is a type of meth amphetamine
It was being used as a party drug in NZ. Which is why the clamped down on having quantities.

When this is banned, and you are busted with it, you will get done for possession.
If you are selling it you will get done for distributing a controled substance, criminal records etc.

Dmaa is a type of meth amphetamine
It was being used as a party drug in NZ. Which is why the clamped down on having quantities.

When this is banned, and you are busted with it, you will get done for possession.
If you are selling it you will get done for distributing a controled substance, criminal records etc.

when taken in high doses , same as nutmeg ,nutmeg when taken into high does has some effect

I used to get high on nutmeg the whole time!
You need fresh nutmeg, about 50g of it. It's a dissociative delirient, which is the worst kind of trip you can possibly go on but hell, I enjoyed it. Lasted 12+ hours as well

You need fresh nutmeg, about 50g of it. It's a dissociative delirient, which is the worst kind of trip you can possibly go on but hell, I enjoyed it. Lasted 12+ hours as well

Rofl... Not sure if thats a good thing...

What would it be picked up as though, would it be picked up in a drug test?

Rofl... Not sure if thats a good thing...

What would it be picked up as though, would it be picked up in a drug test?

i doubt that it would be picked up , i mean sure if they were scanning for that substance it might show up , but i don't think in your standard road side test it would show up

I've heard if you snort Cayenne pepper powder it has an effect like cocain but better and without getting addicted...:eek:

nah that's crap
well maybe you'd get a massive endorphin rush because it would burn so fucking bad lol

Did you stroke the furry wall? The things you learn on forums!!! LOL.