• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a waste of space Genics. You complain Bazza is negative but I've never heard you say anything positive or contribute anything in this forum. You just piss and moan. A-grade idiot. If there is a genuine reason like you have a learning disability, then I apologise.

aww did i touch a nerve?

As Brick (and myself) have said earlier... there ain't no solving this issue mates.

Certainly not in a thread on a bodybuilding forum :p

Lets load up the shisha and have a few rounds.

They are. There are campaigns such as Twitter / Search - #NotInMyName Just because people don't look out their window and see whordes of protesting Muslims doesn't mean they condone what is happening. #NotInMyName: ISIS Do Not Represent British Muslims - YouTube

No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

There is a name for them - Terrorists and Extremist/Fundamentalists. I don't think many Muslims would consider these people their 'brethren'.

A large issue here is that non-Muslims perceive a link between these extremists and all Muslims. The vast majority of Muslims themselves in all likelihood do not, and are every bit as disgusted by what is happening as non-Muslims. Campaigns such as '#notinmyname' above are trying to address that difference in perceptions and demonstrate that we all feel the same about what is happening.

On one hand you have [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; conveying exactly what uou have said, condeming and distancing himself.

On the other hand he then denies muslims were responsible for 911 and is also questioning all the news articles in regardss to isis.

here we have a glaring contradiction and mixed signals, or is your face burried to deep in your thesaurus to notice.

i used to know a guy who was muslim, one of the nicest people ive ever met without a doubt. always condemned the extremists. a great ambassador for islam he was. When israel started bombing gaza, the anti jewish shit coming from this guy was pretty epic. Even deleted me on facebook when i tried to point out how bad it was! lol. so again, some major mixed signals in his behavior

i used to know a guy who was muslim, one of the nicest people ive ever met without a doubt. always condemned the extremists. a great ambassador for islam he was. When israel started bombing gaza, the anti jewish shit coming from this guy was pretty epic. Even deleted me on facebook when i tried to point out how bad it was! lol. so again, some major mixed signals in his behavior

The above is very similar in message to the mesage you have posted in post #157 on the 24th of August 2014 on page 16:

here is some irony, one of the nicest people I have met was muslim, was thinking about him from all this conversation so went to his fb page to see what he is doing these days. turns out he unfriended me as i had an argument with some guy who had posted a load of anti jewish shit on his wall.

oh well, guess he isnt one of the nicest people ive met after all lol

And my reply to you back then was the following:

Brother Genics, that is to his (your so called Muslim friend's) loss and not yours, any day everyday!

My best friend whom I call brother, blood brother for life, is of the Jewish faith. We all bleed and hurt the same bloody way but some would still insist on it being otherwise somehow! Whilst on the subject, some of my friends are atheists. Few years back whilst studying to become a councillor, I learned that there exist 12 very toxic traits to a human being's character....the dirty dozens list if you will. Topping the list can you guess what is there above all the other 11 toxic and ugly traits? Being judgmental, takes the cake for being one of the worst trait a human being can project towards others.

That is why I never (once) see myself (for whatever reason) as being superior to another person. Equality and humility is the religion that runs through my veins, and as long as it's permeating through my body; hatred, envy, and jealousy of others are kept out of the way.

PEACE

Fadi.

Genics, even though you have called me names and showed me disrespect in this thread, I am offerning you the opportunity to meet me in person so we can discuss the issues that are of concern to you. I feel that in this thread we're simply going in circles, with some of us (very unfortunately), being under the impression that they are here to score points or be popular with the majority. Mate I haven't lost hope with you yet, we can discuss what we're discussing here over lunch and it would be my shout since I'm the one doing the inviting.

It's very clear to me that most of you have never met a Muslim fanatic, and your tone here suggests that you have mistaken me for one. That's very unfortunate fo all parties concerned if you ask me.

Here's where I stand....

Fadi.

I appreciate the gesture to meet but that wont be happening :)

I dont think your an extremist or anything of the sort. But can you understand how people can get confused when we want to see condemnation of these people by their own, which you have done..but then you go on to deny 911 and various news reprots regarding ISIS. can you not see the mixed message that sends?

I appreciate the gesture to meet but that wont be happening :)

Oni/Bella, do you use a different router for these posts or an IP address diverter?

PM me when you are in Perth, happy to have a cup of tea with you to discuss life.

guess that won't be happening either?

Sometimes... its hard to be a woman.

Giving all your love, to just one man.

You'll have bad times. And he'll have good times, doing things that you don't understand.

But if you love him, you'll forgive him.

Even though he's hard to understand.

And if you love him. Oh, be proud of him.

Coz, after all - he's just a man....

Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to, when nights are cold and lonely.

Stand by your man. And show the world you love him, keep giving all the love you can.

Stand, by you man.

Sometimes... its hard to be a woman.

Giving all your love, to just one man.

You'll have bad times. And he'll have good times, doing things that you don't understand.

But if you love him, you'll forgive him.

Even though he's hard to understand.

And if you love him. Oh, be proud of him.

Coz, after all - he's just a man....

Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to, when nights are cold and lonely.

Stand by your man. And show the world you love him, keep giving all the love you can.

Stand, by you man.

blues.jpg

Rawhide!

Funny you should say that. I know a lebanese family. One daughter raised from birth in Australia. A true Aussie girl. Barely a passing interest in politics. When she was in her early 20's she went to Lebanon to meet her extended family. First time overseas. Two months later she returned a venom spitting anti semite. What had changed? Her immersion in the hate of her relatives.

About 2 years later, a friend of mine (a world class surgeon well regarded in his field) decided to go visit extended family in Israel. Again, no former contact and little interest in the politics of the region. One month later, came back a fire breathing anti arab jew. What had changed? The immersion in the hate of his relatives.

Bottom line is that it's pretty easy to be swayed by national influence. Just because you believe vehemently, does not make you right. Lets face it. The majority of people believe what their parents taught them. Just because someone believes so much that they would give their life, so does the opposite side. It's just an accident of birth that they believe as they do.

18yo shot dead last night after stabbing 2 cops. Apparently he had his passport suspended and was displaying suspicious behaviour such as waving an ISIS flag...
Await the protests and riots today...

18yo shot dead last night after stabbing 2 cops. Apparently he had his passport suspended and was displaying suspicious behaviour such as waving an ISIS flag...
Await the protests and riots today...

Apparently has threatened the prime minister. Known to police. Seen to be waving the ISIS flag in shopping centers. Stabs a police officer. After all that I am not going to be surprised with all the crazy conspiracy theories that come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.