• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Max's Muscle Up Challenge 2013

I was looking at this but thought do I need to use their products? If so they have lactose and hurt my belly - thinking with my publicity hat on it would be good exposure

Yep! I started dieting for it last week as I have a fair bit to lose.

You need to buy a protein and creatine apparently, the full details will be released next week I think. I'll be running my standard Bulk Nutrients products throughout though, you don't HAVE to use their products just prove you bought them.

Hell last years winners looked like they were on a bunch of juice, but that's subjective...

Looking forward to it

My last 2 years has been a challenge

My training partner went from 101 to 80 kgs on the last years challenge.

I thought this was a "muscle up" challenge :(

I thought that as well, but judging by past winners you clearly just adopt the shittiest slouching skinny fat pose day 1, then 12 weeks later after shaving tanning and studio lighting you look completely differnt :eek:

i missed out on this, I more so wanted to read the training an nutrition section but it say i need to sign up

Dose anyone want to be so kind and post post up the details or provide me with there log in :)

Just reading one of the nutrition logs form 2011 *seems to be a fair bit of "Bro science"

Fat is Bad, Eat every 2 hours blah blah blah, Just put the meal plan into MFP and it comes in at 1750 cals avg per day

I thought about entering but you have to show that you bought their products. Last time I bought Max's WPI, a 3 kg tub, I ended up with severe stomach cramping to the point I would have to lie down. I ended up throwing the whole thing out. Don't wanna waste my hard earned on their crap again.

I thought about entering but you have to show that you bought their products. Last time I bought Max's WPI, a 3 kg tub, I ended up with severe stomach cramping to the point I would have to lie down. I ended up throwing the whole thing out. Don't wanna waste my hard earned on their crap again.

I'm quite the opposite, I tried their products and loved it. Ideally the SuperShred which is the one I'm using for the Challenge. Works really well and coincides really well with my diet.

I'm quite the opposite, I tried their products and loved it. Ideally the SuperShred which is the one I'm using for the Challenge. Works really well and coincides really well with my diet.

Yeah best WPI I've had in a while, pity it's so expensive!