• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Meal Ideas

slash

Gday.
Gonna try the 5-6 small meals a day for a while to see how it goes. Has to include a lean protein and veggies.
Just looking for suggestions on meals that people have used and are pretty simple to knock up.

Chicken wings are good
[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION];

Nah seriously I love Moroccan spiced chicken breast (master foods spice) & the steam fresh veggie packets

Gday.
Gonna try the 5-6 small meals a day for a while to see how it goes. Has to incIude a lean protein And vegies.
Just looking for suggestions on meals that people have used and are pretty simple to knock up.

Be sure to feed back on how you go...

The trouble with 6 meals is the fuck around to measure and prepare...

3 meals makes dieting so much easier. ... Hence I eat twice a day...would go to one meal a day if i could hack it...

As a suggestion take 3 meals and cut them in half?

Last edited:
That master foods spice is terrible man
Make your own dry rub. This is my Moroccan rub:

2 Tbs. sweet paprika (preferably Hungarian)
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground allspice
1/4 tsp. cayenne

Just rub it all over the meat and leave it on for a few hours then cook it
Garnish with the Alana's Pantry Moroccan sauce

Cheers for the help guys.
Doing that old PTC phsyical transformation challenge or whatever it was called hence the 5-6 meals.
To me cooking is a pain in the ass so after this going back to the old breakfast, lunch, tea.

Cheers for the help guys.
Doing that old PTC phsyical transformation challenge or whatever it was called hence the 5-6 meals.
To me cooking is a pain in the ass so after this going back to the old breakfast, lunch, tea.

Dude... Six meals is farked...

Find the number of meals a day that suits you...

Divide your target daily intake between those meals ... WINNING!!!

Chicken breast & brocolli 5 times a day
Dude, it's 6 times per day for optimum nutrition.

Seriously though, eat how ever many meals it takes to fill your quota of calories and macros.

Sometimes I eat 2 times, sometimes ( eat 5 times. Still get there in the end.

Last edited:
Stews would be ideal if you don't like to cook
Going 40/40/20 then borscht, khoresht, maori boil up, welsh cawl, nigerian beef and chicken stew would all be great choices. The recipes are all online. So you simply make a days worth of food the night before then split it up evenly. If you're hungry still then chop up some cauliflower very finely and serve a massive portion with your stew

Wasn't is turkey drum sticks the other day that were referred to being like pterodactyl drum sticks or something along those lines.

Yeah they were turkey legs
Velociraptor legs man
They were pretty amazing, I put on a dank dry rub made from onion, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and chipotle