• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Milk and Bodybuilding?

SWH

I'm just a newbie but i've heard people both for and against using milk for bodybuilding purposes? Personally, I drink a lot of low fat milk with meals as it really fills in the gap for protein and calorie intake. What are your opinions on the use of milk? Is there a problem with using milk as a source of protein?

Im not a huge dairy fan myself but think of babies as the ultimate bodybuilders. When there awake they train do some squats against the crib and do some lat pull downs and over head presses with there toys. then what do they do they drink milk get some carbs, fats and protein into them then sleep. Then they wake up drink some more milk and do it again

See your protein powder liver damage thread.

p.s. my line was from Arnie in Pumping Iron. Go watch it for some inspiration.

Milks awesome. You know your drinking the right amount when if you haven't had it in a few hours you get cravings for it.

Babies produce an extra enzyme to help them get more value out of milk. Adults don't. Look up pepsin and renin (from memory.)