• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mixing supplements

birch

So I just got my order from BN which contained 1kg L-Glutamine, 1kg BCAA's and 4kg Dextrose Monohydrate. Is it ok to mix the following into a PWO shake with water?

WPI
Creatine Monohydrate
L-Glutamine
BCAA's
Dextrose Monohydrate

I do not see the point in mixing BCAA's and WPI.
Use the BCAA's before and during training and the WPI, dext, glutamine, creatine after training.

Hi Shrek, I'm interested to know what sort of stack you would recommend to a beginner looking at strength training? Currently I just use WPI. Would be using Kethnaabs Program on the SS Wiki or the PTC beginner program.

if you are a beginner looking for size and strength I would use WPC for starters because it's cheaper, unless you are lactose intolerant.

Then you could add some creatine and beta alanine before workouts.

Later on you could add some for of Arginine to your pre-workout drink.

Simple really.