• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

once you get that weight class so many times, why wouldn't you go up???

He has only won the Mr.O 3 times and really the 212 is more competitive than the opens - plus he is 5'5 and about 210lbs (comp time) - he would have to go upto at least 230lb's if he was going to crack the opens - he could prob be a top 10 guy in the opens Mr.O but I just don't see what the point would be - he knows and everyone knows he would NEVER win the opens Mr.O.

philkai-1.gif

big rammy, he looked great and the commentators talking smack about how he's not in shape? are they serious? not everyone has branch warren veins... his waist was tight, his skin was tight... unless they seeing something im not he was a real competitor (oh he didn't have the right sponsor, yeah, thats how its rolls)
Ramy conditioning was way off. It always was going to be. In comparison to top 5 his quads look like Xmas hams and chest had no cuts.

Ramy conditioning was way off. It always was going to be. In comparison to top 5 his quads look like Xmas hams and chest had no cuts.

From the front he look ok (condition wise) but from the back he was well off - as I said just think if he brought in Branch style conditioning - I honestly don't think he could be beaten...

Saying that though he may be one of those guys that can not bring in that level of conditioning no matter what he does....

The general feeling is that Phil should not have won let alone score perfect rounds in both the ore judging and finals.
I agree.

Last edited: