• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Supps

rushjohn

hey guys i have recently bought a bunch of amino acids and zma from Mr Supps:
Mr Supps Online Health & Training Supplements

their prices are generally low compared to other companies and they have a good feedback on ebay

the problem i have is that whenever i use both zma and gaba together i always wake up feeling lethargic and unable to work properly (sluggish)

i have tried using only zma and still feel the same the next day however its not as bad as when i take them both together. I have tried Optimum and Mushashi's ZMA previously and they have worked for me by providing me with better sleep. I have also tried taking zma then waiting 30-45 minutes and eat cottage cheese before i sleep and the other way around and i still get the same feeling.

the dosage is the same as when i was taking both optimum and mushashi zma so im left wondering what on earth is going on? anyone got a solution or explanation for my problem as i really dont want to throw away 500g of gaba and the zma.

You bought Musashi ZMA? Dude you got jipped. Glad you didn't buy again and used Mr Supps.

Anyhow, ask yourself why are you using these products?
Why do you need both?

Last edited:
i work 6am-5pm mon-fri and i go gym afterwards, sleep is important on recovery and how i'll feel during work so i was trying to maximize sleep quality
i have heard that a few people had success on combining these 2 products so i have tried myself.

OK, I noticed no difference in sleep when using GABA, never used ZMA just plain Zinc.