• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Muscle motion commercial rack lat attachment?

Does anyone know if there is a rack lat attachment that it would be possible to bolt to the muscle motion commercial rack? I like the commercial rack as a hoe gym option, but in my 3mx3m work out space a lat pulldown is only going to fit my layout as a rack attachment

Does anyone know if there is a rack lat attachment that it would be possible to bolt to the muscle motion commercial rack? I like the commercial rack as a hoe gym option, but in my 3mx3m work out space a lat pulldown is only going to fit my layout as a rack attachment

I don't know of one that could bolt on. have you considered getting bands if body weight is too heavy or a weight belt if body weight is too light?

The Lats aren't actually the problem, I'll use the pull up bars (with bands if i want higher reps), it's seated rows, tricep pushdowns and face pulls i'd like to be able to do actually and a few minor exercises.

(having said that it'd use a lat pulldown for convenience if i had it)