• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nearly collapsed today ...help with recovery nutrition?

swiz

Hi,

Today something happened that hasnt before. I finished my workout and found my head spinning. I did chest tri's and leg press (missed my leg workout on thursday).

Basically around 20 sets 50 mins total.

progressive overload db bench 5 sets
incline chest press - 2 working sets
dumbell overhead press 2 working sets
Cable fly's 2 working sets
Dips dip machine warm up / 1 intermediate and 2 working sets
Larry scott tricep excersise 1 intermediate and 2 working sets
Leg press - progressive overload 5 sets - 2 working sets

SO anyway my head started spinning and I started feeling nauseaus,
almost 7 hours later I still feel stuffed. I just downed a shake and I felt like spewing up again.

The only thing I can say could have contributed was the caffeine I had preworkout..had about 4 teaspoons in warm water abot 15 mins prior

Im probably just really tired, anybody been in this situation?

Oh also im on a keto...but im having a cheat day today because of the way i feel

4 teaspoons of caffeine, Am I reading this right.

Normal doses are around 100-200 mg (milligrams)
4 teaspoons would be anywhere between 12-20 gm (grams)

Dude you're lucky you didn't go into cardiac arrest

Primaforce caffeine tabs are dosed at 200mg each.

Suggested Use:
Take 1 tablet no more than 3 times a day.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving
Caffeine 200 MG†

* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value Not Established.

Last edited:
it was nescafe blend 43 with 70mg per level teaspoon.

so 280 mg

a latte has about 240..

still never doing that again

it has a half life of 7 hours and its been 14 since my workout....meanwhile Shrek when I read your post i nearly went into cardiac arrest....wooooshka thankyou god for that.

Last edited:
did i mention i finished my workout in 20 seconds...went did the shopping ...got my haircut deadlifted my car and then slept under a trea :p

low blood glucose (from keto diet) + caffeine + dehydration(?) = dizzy.

Then again, maybe you're just unfit.

Last edited:
did i mention i finished my workout in 20 seconds...went did the shopping ...got my haircut deadlifted my car and then slept under a trea :p

Then had sex with a giant fish in an alley way and flew a spaceship to mars and then died but came back to life and then wore a clown outfit all day?