• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nfl

spartacus

anyone been watching NFL this season. I tape all the games each week. some weeks there have been seven games on foxtel and One HD.

Great game yesterday, new England beat Denver despite being 24-0 down at half time.

Who do you think is team to beat.

I thought seatle at start of year, and have only lost one game thus far.

Last edited:
I enjoy watching NFL when I can, don't really understand it though lol.

While I was working at my uni gym I got to know Peni Tagive fairly well, he's a former NRL first grader (played for Dragons, Roosters, Tigers) whose now over in the states playing college football for the Baylor Bears. Not sure what division or whatever it is? He was a beast so it wouldn't surprise me if he kills it over there.

Peni Tagive Bio - Baylor Bears Official Athletic Site - BaylorBears.com

Happy Days for me. Long time Colts fan who has a soft spot for the Broncos now (the Peyton factor).

Really dont get to watch enough of it though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Used to watch it all the time when they had game of the week on the Monday nights hosted by Don Lane, and wat he'd it a fair bit when it was on one HD, try to follow on the web a little but not as much, oh and take the Monday off each year to watch the. Superbowl, this year we went to the precinct hotel and watched it, was a good day out.

I love the nfl, and watch the games via nfl gamepass - nfl redzone is fantastic. However, this has been a pretty poor season so far - too many injuries to key players across the board and too many teams tanking. Hopefully things will pick up in the lead up to the playoffs:)

49ers fan here. I wasn't able to keep up with the NFL season while uni was still on, but I started catching up on 49ers games today. Currently watching the pre-season game v Broncos.

I only watch 49ers game in whole but I might try find some highlights from each game.

I watch it sometimes - one of my mates was fairly good at it back in the day - went overseas for awhile to Hawaii to a college there - he is playing next season so might have a crack at it as its off-season to rugby.

I watch what I can on free to air tv, I'm a Philadelphia supporter pretty hard to catch a game though. My brother started watching it and he thinks broncos are the good this year.

that is not the NFL.

Interesting though, but should be in training section as worth a conversation in own right.

wow, Baltimore kicker just kicked a field goal 61 yards to put them in front 38 seconds to go. Longest kick I have seen.

Rocca, kicker for Washington

McBriar, another kicker, got contract late in season with Pittsburg.

Rookie Jesse Williams did his knee, singed by Seattle

Last edited:
Rocca, kicker for Washington

McBriar, another kicker, got contract late in season with Pittsburg.

Rookie Jesse Williams did his knee, singed by Seattle

Yeah watched some of Pittsburg last night. Replay I think but didn't get to see McBriar. Been a fan of the steelers. Like watching that bloke in the defense, Polamalu.

How are both the kickers going. Haven't got to watch much this year yet.

Last edited: