• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No Bull Supps - Customer Service Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

bams_101

So I decided to give No Bull Supplements a try after a lot of good reviews on this site of their products. So I ordered Creatine, WPC and some beef jerky.

The problem was that it was never delivered. As I chased up with NBS, they said that it WAS delivered to my property and that since there was nobody home they left it at the front door. It was on the Friday of the Labour day weekend and I was home as was my family, and since I live out in bumfuck nowhere we can tell when somebody comes up our driveway.

So again, I asked for some information about the delivery by the 3rd party courier service and why according to their records they had "Authority to Leave" when I hadn't given any such permission due to problems in the past. I received no repsonse. Products from other companies, like Bulk Nutrients for example, always go to the local Post Office where I know it will be signed for. If I buy something that needs to be delivered I will always sign for it in person.

A month after paying for the order and basically no response other than "have you checked the sides of the house?" from No Bull's Manager I opened a PayPal dispute and eventually claim which was dealt with swiftly by them.

No replies to ANY of the messages through the PayPal dispute, and no apologies of any kind for the missing order. I think it's pretty shit form for an Australian company to have the level of Customer Service that I recieved. If I didn't know better I would've thought you were American.

Good to know that NBS have now switched to Australia Post as their delivery service where there order's can be PROPERLY tracked via eParcel, but a little too late for me.

I've always found them okay. It shits me a bit I always select the free tee and use the promo code for the free tee and never receive the free tshirt. If your not gonna send me my tshirt don't offer it. I'd still buy the fucking protein but if your offering follow through with the fucking thing.

Interesting, I have ordered from NB for the last few years, and orders have alway arrived fast.

I would say there are not too may places more remote within NSW than where I live, we only get mail twice a week, (sometimes less if it rains as we get cut off for weeks at a time from civilisation. Closest shopping is 100km away in either direction, same with fuel and post office.

I have received an incorrect order once, and they immediately send the right one out, before I even returned the wrong one, ended up buying the wrong order off them at a discount rather than returning it.

So seems un usual for them to not respond.

And what do you mean by they are almost American?? I have found US sellers to be the best and most reliable sellers to deal with, I regularly order car parts, including gear boxes and engine parts from the US and have always received better service than anywhere in Australia:)

I've always found them okay. It shits me a bit I always select the free tee and use the promo code for the free tee and never receive the free tshirt. If your not gonna send me my tshirt don't offer it. I'd still buy the fucking protein but if your offering follow through with the fucking thing.

Must say I have to agree with this, never received a T Shirt even when they offer them.

Yeah im a bit shocked by your review ive ordered off them a fair few times and always get the order within 3days. never had a problem with communication either.

No probs here in semi-rural. Although Im shitty they have gone to Aus Post. Aus Post don't deliver parcels here, they drop them all off at the Servo and you have to go get it. At least the couriers dump and run.....

So I decided to give No Bull Supplements a try after a lot of good reviews on this site of their products. So I ordered Creatine, WPC and some beef jerky.

The problem was that it was never delivered. As I chased up with NBS, they said that it WAS delivered to my property and that since there was nobody home they left it at the front door. It was on the Friday of the Labour day weekend and I was home as was my family, and since I live out in bumfuck nowhere we can tell when somebody comes up our driveway.

So again, I asked for some information about the delivery by the 3rd party courier service and why according to their records they had "Authority to Leave" when I hadn't given any such permission due to problems in the past. I received no repsonse. Products from other companies, like Bulk Nutrients for example, always go to the local Post Office where I know it will be signed for. If I buy something that needs to be delivered I will always sign for it in person.

A month after paying for the order and basically no response other than "have you checked the sides of the house?" from No Bull's Manager I opened a PayPal dispute and eventually claim which was dealt with swiftly by them.

No replies to ANY of the messages through the PayPal dispute, and no apologies of any kind for the missing order. I think it's pretty shit form for an Australian company to have the level of Customer Service that I recieved. If I didn't know better I would've thought you were American.

Good to know that NBS have now switched to Australia Post as their delivery service where there order's can be PROPERLY tracked via eParcel, but a little too late for me.

Thanks for taking time out to give us this review bams_101. I do recall this because it's one of the very, very few orders which have been through such circumstances (since the website launched in 2011, I'd say no more than 2-3 occurrences).

In your case, we were in constant communication throughout and did all we could to find out the status of your order. I personally got onto the phone with the director of the courier company so that I could arrange for the actual courier driver to provide me with specific details as to how the order was delivered.

Our T&C's (which are yet to be updated to reflect information related to our switch to Australia Post) clearly state (in bold) that orders will be left at the door if the mailing address is unattended, and according to our couriers the order was delivered and left at the door/property. There were no instructions within this order requesting otherwise.

This order was the reason we made the switch to Australia Post immediately. All orders delivered to unattended addresses will be delivered to the local PO by default unless otherwise requested by the customer.

No probs here in semi-rural. Although Im shitty they have gone to Aus Post. Aus Post don't deliver parcels here, they drop them all off at the Servo and you have to go get it. At least the couriers dump and run.....

This is a perfect example of the difficulty we face - some customers want their orders left at the door, others don't.

What we'll be doing is giving Australia Post instructions to leave at the door if the customer clearly states in the additional notes section of their order to leave the parcel at the door (ATL/authority to leave).

Been using no bull for probably a year now... 5kg every 3-4 weeks. Have only had one issue (flavouring not right in a couple bags) and it was dealt with promptly.

And what do you mean by they are almost American?? I have found US sellers to be the best and most reliable sellers to deal with, I regularly order car parts, including gear boxes and engine parts from the US and have always received better service than anywhere in Australia:)

Agree with this. Customer service from US is much better than aussie stores and often arrives a lot faster.

No problems so far, for me.

I always add extra instructions to the order, to leave stuff at the PO if nobody's around at the time. This is something I learned to do, online, some time ago.

ANyway, while I'm posting about them already, I'll just add that their WPC is awesome (as well as @ a great price of course), and their Creatine seems like the goods too, again at a very good price. Delivery was prompt. Can't ask for more, really. :cool:

Will definitely order from them from now on.

No complaints on their customer service here.
Get orders from nobull usually within a day or two.

Their beef jerky is great and like their hwpi.

I always just get stuff sent to my PO box, can't trust getting anything delivered to an apartment. PO box from around $100 a year
Post Office boxes and Locked Bags - Australia Post

Always got a free tee when I requested one except their sizes seem to be Asian/rather small.

Usually can't beat US customer service, for electronics parts from digikey(or Texas Instruments) can order thursday or friday arvo/night and have them turn up monday morning. TI even covers the shipping costs for most orders.

Thanks for taking time out to give us this review bams_101. I do recall this because it's one of the very, very few orders which have been through such circumstances (since the website launched in 2011, I'd say no more than 2-3 occurrences)

In your case, we were in constant communication throughout and did all we could to find out the status of your order. I personally got onto the phone with the director of the courier company so that I could arrange for the actual courier driver to provide me with specific details as to how the order was delivered.

That's good to know that you went so far to find out what happened. Could you tell me what you found out? As for "constant communication", that ceased on the 27th of Feb, then I started the PayPal process on 1st of March which ended on the 22nd of March, so that leaves a month without any messages or emails to explain or even apologise for the inconvenience.

Our T&C's (which are yet to be updated to reflect information related to our switch to Australia Post) clearly state (in bold) that orders will be left at the door if the mailing address is unattended, and according to our couriers the order was delivered and left at the door/property. There were no instructions within this order requesting otherwise.

Except, as I keep stating, the address was attended... Is this not getting through?

This order was the reason we made the switch to Australia Post immediately. All orders delivered to unattended addresses will be delivered to the local PO by default unless otherwise requested by the customer.

This is good to know. I'm sorry for people like Kaz that might have to go a while out of there way when they don't want to, but they have the option of choosing now I guess.

And what do you mean by they are almost American??

When it comes to buying things yeah you're right mate, I get car parts from the States a lot too and the service is really good. Was referring to the attitudes mostly.

A little OT, what car stuff do you get? I get most of mine from Summit racing for the LS I'm building.

When it comes to buying things yeah you're right mate, I get car parts from the States a lot too and the service is really good. Was referring to the attitudes mostly.

A little OT, what car stuff do you get? I get most of mine from Summit racing for the LS I'm building.

What's an LS?

Bought brand new billet big block toploader gears, and input shaft, custom Shifter, oil pumps, fuel pumps, drive shaft, Mark Williams Axles, carrier, gears etc, thermo fans, pulleys, alternator brackets and plenty of bits and pieces.

Have used Summit, Mark Williams Enterprises, Toploader Heaven, RobMac Racing and plenty of others.

Building a big block 500 cube manual XB coupe at the moment:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.