• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Not sure which multi-vitamin to buy....

I stick to a simple multi-V.

Currently using: Nature's Way MV with Resveratrol, 200pack (1 or 2 a day) - $11 from Woolworths.

Thanks, i'll look into that one, and I get a staff discount at the coles group stores ;), I know wollies isn't included but you get my drift.

Do you really need it?

Good question, I don't know, does anyone really know? I've been trying to eat healthy since I started to go to the gym, but I'm still working on getting my tastebuds around some foods.

I use Cenovis Men's Multi, $18 for 160 serves. Get whatever's cheapest.

Thanks, I'll add that to the list to look into.

If you want to take a multi just get the cheapest you can find from the supermarket or chemist.

Thanks, seems like the general consensus.

Im thinking of changing to animal pak - see if it makes any diff! Ay I heard they found traces of dbol in it...might help me

hey all, sorry to bump my old thread but I think I do need a better multi than the one I have which is just a cheap one.
Multivitamin with Resveratrol | Nature's Way (Yes I know, comparing to others it is very crap haha)

Thinking about this one (as mentioned before)
Country Life, Gluten Free, Multi-100, Time Release, High Potency, 90 Tablets - iHerb.com

or something like
Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets - iHerb.com

I'm close to 21 yrs old if that affects any suggestions as I heard Fadi mention in another thread "Personally, I would not touch anything with iron in it. After about the age of 21 it would not be a mineral I would want to include in my supplements (as many supplement companies have opted to exclude it from their formula)."

I'm trying to eat as best I can but I'm not a massive greens vegetable fan (as yet) so something to help me cover that I think would be beneficial.