• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Not sure which multi-vitamin to buy....

I would say that everyone would be deficient is some vitamins or minerals, there is no way we could get everything we need from food, we will get enough to live, but we as weight trainers are asking a LOT from our bodies, and have a higher requirement then sedate people.

I am not saying you are going to die without it, but after putting in the hard yards at the Gym I want to get the most out of my training sessions by giving my body the best chance to recover and grow.

There is no way we could get enough fish oil, calcium, protein, anti oxidants etc etc etc just from food we would have to consume huge amounts of all foods to get everything we are supposed to have.

Last edited:
I would say that everyone would be deficient is some vitamins or minerals, there is no way we could get everything we need from food, we will get enough to live, but we as weight trainers are asking a LOT from our bodies, and have a higher requirement then sedate people.

I am not saying you are going to die without it, but after putting in the hard yards at the Gym I want to get the most out of my training sessions by giving my body the best chance to recover and grow.

There is no way we could get enough fish oil, calcium, protein, anti oxidants etc etc etc just from food we would have to consume huge amounts of all foods to get everything we are supposed to have.

What makes you say that everyone would be deficient in something, how do you know? Why can't you get what you need from a wide variety of food?