• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nutrition advice

Good for you, doesn't mean a lot of people would stick to it. I try and add in as much of it as I can and reduce what I can. Also recovery wise post workout it definately not optimal but hunter gatherers worked out all day doing actual work not trying to get super strong or huge.
Posted via Mobile Device

Noobs you forgot 24 pieces of bread a day...?
Posted via Mobile Device

Or 14 weetbix i was having for breakfast last year every day :)

Small things and little changes i made to my diet it paid off.

Thanks to Fadi and all the ausbb members that help each other with their knowledge and input.

14 weet bix is a mighty effort though, how'd you manage that?

No problem at all, i crash em in a bowl with 500ml of milk :)
I used to eat weeties just because is quick and easy and it feels me up . I get up 4am , have little time to prepare anything else. If i feel like weetbix now though i have 6 :p

I was never a hude WB fan but on the odd occasions I did eat them 6 was all I could do, always had at least 2 eggs as well though for the protein.

I was never a hude WB fan but on the odd occasions I did eat them 6 was all I could do, always had at least 2 eggs as well though for the protein.

Yeah that was my mistake, not enough protein.
Fixed now though. I get about 160g of protein a day .

You could really benefit from taking some protein powder by the sounds of it. I would also take an amino loaded pre-workout like NO Shotgun to help you get through a workout before dinner. Also you could try taking Jacked - you will absolutely kill your workout regardless of your food intake haha. can pick it up gor as cheap as $58.95.