• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

OHP from rack vs clean from floor

What??

You've lost me now.

If I am pressing ill press from the rack

If I am doing cleans ill pick it up of the floor and rack on the shoulders.

If I am doing clean and press ill pick it from the floor and press it.

Simple. Different exercises.

You're a serious bloke Bazza

Don't argue boys the important thing is to remember that it's not a press unless your forearms are perpendicular to the equator at paralell longditude with approximately two degrees of lateral flexion.

For the record I don't press but my friend boris sheiko master of sports emailed me and told me its important. I may not have mentioned it but I am friends with lots of important people in strength and conditioning.

Don't argue boys the important thing is to remember that it's not a press unless your forearms are perpendicular to the equator at paralell longditude with approximately two degrees of lateral flexion.

For the record I don't press but my friend boris sheiko master of sports emailed me and told me its important. I may not have mentioned it but I am friends with lots of important people in strength and conditioning.

Outstanding

for the record i don't press but my friend boris sheiko master of sports emailed me and told me its important. I may not have mentioned it but i am friends with lots of important people in strength and conditioning.

lol

Hmmmm I do post in the same forum as oni spose that makes us friends, I posted on the comments section of wendlers blog once and I now claim him as a friend and confidant. Yeah fuck it he is my friend we consult on programme and form and other critically important things. Sometimes we spend so much time programming we forget to do any lifting, but I still make sure I claim awesome lifts in my log.