• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pistachio's 2012 Body Transformation

looking fantastic, Pete (or Dave if you prefer .. or is it Clark? I'm losing track :p)

Doubt there's too much back fat going on. Judging by that last pic, the definition is all there and pretty much the same, there's just more of you filling the pic screen!

This comp is shaping up for an exciting finish :)

looking fantastic, Pete (or Dave if you prefer .. or is it Clark? I'm losing track :p)

Doubt there's too much back fat going on. Judging by that last pic, the definition is all there and pretty much the same, there's just more of you filling the pic screen!

This comp is shaping up for an exciting finish :)

Thanks CCM :)

There is definitely a little bit, probably more noticable in a front pic, lower abs aren't as visible. But if I've gained 3.5kgs LBM and 1.5kgs fat, that would be a great achievement for me, especially considering there is still over 3 months left! Bring on 5kgs LBM gain for the year!

Hoping to get ripped as well, so will see how that goes, I agree, it is shaping up for an interesting finish! I'm definitely going for the win

Thanks CCM :)

There is definitely a little bit, probably more noticable in a front pic, lower abs aren't as visible. But if I've gained 3.5kgs LBM and 1.5kgs fat, that would be a great achievement for me, especially considering there is still over 3 months left! Bring on 5kgs LBM gain for the year!

Hoping to get ripped as well, so will see how that goes, I agree, it is shaping up for an interesting finish! I'm definitely going for the win

You're going to look like a god amongst men Pistachio

Best thing you could have gotten out of this thread was being called Dave. You will now be on a massive happiness high all year, strength and size will sky rocket and hot girls will throw themselves at you all day long. Enjoy.

Nice back progress, using your photos to explain to a friend how much you can gain even as an experienced trainee if you focus on the right things.

Best thing you could have gotten out of this thread was being called Dave. You will now be on a massive happiness high all year, strength and size will sky rocket and hot girls will throw themselves at you all day long. Enjoy.

Nice back progress, using your photos to explain to a friend how much you can gain even as an experienced trainee if you focus on the right things.

Good to know there is benefit in my mistake! :p

You will now be on a massive happiness high all year, strength and size will sky rocket and hot girls will throw themselves at you all day long. Enjoy.

And here I was thinking it was because of the gains I had been making :p

Haha, cheers mate

Will be posting up photos for this within the next week. Not as much progress as I would have liked, but I've also had a very eventful year.

I am happy with my progress this year all things considered. By the end of next year, I am hoping for even better things. I think I should be able to hit 100kgs next year, but we'll see how that goes.

Thanks peeps.

For those that don't know, I've moved to Brisbane and changed jobs (to one that isn't really conducive with forum browsing during the day), hence being MIA for so long.

Plus I've had other shit going on as well.

On the plus side, I will be at my own place in the very near future which means my diet will be 100% in check (no reliance on my mum for what is available etc).

Within a couple of months I should hopefully be reasonably settled and able to work towards my goals for next years.

I'll be running a completely different program (the PHAT program, tailored to my weaknesses) which will hopefully bring up some lagging areas.

I'd wondered where you'd got to... Anyway good to hear from you and to read things are back on track. Looking forward to seeing more impressive results.

I read your threads a while ago when I started.... I have found the same thing you have, muscle growth is pretty slow for natural lifters.

So glad you're back Pete!

Good luck with the move and new job too.

Looking forward to your 2013 journey.

Thanks CCM, it looks like it'll be interesting to say the least - a new year and new challenges! It'll be good to get into my own routine though and to have my diet and training fixed in.

I read your threads a while ago when I started.... I have found the same thing you have, muscle growth is pretty slow for natural lifters.

Yeah it is man - 3kgs a year is what they seem to say. Hopefully that is factored into this contest, but at the end of the day, it is only a contest and it is the personal sense of achievement and accomplishment that I train for - not online validation.

I'd wondered where you'd got to... Anyway good to hear from you and to read things are back on track. Looking forward to seeing more impressive results.

Thanks mate. Yeah, it's been hectic. Hopefully I'll start logging more regularly in the new year. I've got a lot of things to work on first, so forums aren't exactly a priority for me at the moment.