• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pistachio's 2012 Body Transformation

Now that'd I've had a bit more free time, I've decided to compare the pics directly. The results are below.

Before: 90kgs
After: 94kgs

My waist has gone up half an inch, but I'm pretty sure my bodyfat is the same. I attribute this to deadlifting very heavy this year. I think that has thickened up my midsection considerably.

I am very happy with my progress with legs this year.

transform1.jpg

transform2.jpg

transform3.jpg

massive changes there pete.
looking good(plenty homo).

definately a favourite for the win here surely.

When you look at the pics side by side, you e had some bloody good gains all over. Again, top effort!

fantabulous...

and that midsection has OBLIQUES ... that'll explain the width gains. If anything, I'd say you lost fat around the midsection, Pete.

Looking awesome.

Chest has definitely grown! Back looks more defined.

One of my faves to win :D

fuark!!! even your legs are bigger!

Thanks Kaz

Yeah, I'm going to go easy on chest next year, it is getting a bit ridiculous! Legs have definitely come up which is a big achievement for me.

massive changes there pete.
looking good(plenty homo).

definately a favourite for the win here surely.

When you look at the pics side by side, you e had some bloody good gains all over. Again, top effort!

Thanks guys

fantabulous...

and that midsection has OBLIQUES ... that'll explain the width gains. If anything, I'd say you lost fat around the midsection, Pete.

Looking awesome.

Yeah i think my obliques have definitely grown, but I'm trying to go for the epic v-taper, so i think i might need to give deads a miss for a while to see if my that keeps my core a bit tighter.

I actually have pretty decent back width, but my wide waist erodes a lot of the perceived width.

Oh and thanks CCM :)

Havent you moved to bris? How come the before and after photos have the same kitchen in the background?

Thanks peeps.

I've posted a bit prematurely, but I'm not sure when / if I'll get a chance to take any photos after xmas (I only got a chance to take these because I am back in perth for xmas).

It also means that I could take them in identical light / conditions etc.

I think it was explained here:)

I think it was explained here:)

Thanks big mick.

I would have rather taken the photos closer to New Years, but then the lighting wouldn't have been the same. So I took the opportunity to take the photos while I was back home.

Plus it gives me a few weeks to relax before the next comp haha