• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power cleaning....a kid

its on face book now, i guess it will go viral...

Apparently the big kids name is casey and he was suspended for retaliating.

That is messed up.

Last edited:
Ayn Rand said:
It is only as retaliation that force may be used and only against the man who starts its use. No, I do not share his evil or sink to his concept of morality: I merely grant him his choice, destruction, the only destruction he had the right to choose: his own.

i would like to buy this kid a barbell and a squat rack.

Last edited:
Love it.

Here is a link that still works.

[ame=http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=157762297615657&comments]Login | Facebook[/ame]

Caption from facebook.

The larger kid on the right, is my son's friend Casey - thankfully they don't go to the same school. Poor Casey has been bullied his whole high school life, and this is what happens when he snaps!! But guess who was suspended in this scenario - Casey!!

edit. Video is awesome haha. Serves the little fucker right.

He took one to the face and either blocked the rest or let them bounce off his gut. No damage from the little twerp. When you are 3 times the size of your attacker, you have to let them land the first one so you don't get your ass handed to you by the authorities.

If he had have simply pushed the kid backwards, he probably would have smashed his head and things could have gone really bad.

Dude can't be 10 if he is in high school. And we can't comment on why the little twerp was punching the big guy anyway. It's just a video; no context.

Problem will be when 5 little twerps turn up to kick the big guy's ass. Then either one of the twerps will get killed or the big guy will end up bloody. Either way, it's not what I'd prefer happen at my kids' school.

two wrongs don't make a right.

I actually feel for the bigger kid. I was bullied a fair bit in high school & I understand what it's like to be fed up, to have one too much and just snap. It was probably a case of the straw that broke the camels back.

Like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. My above comment is no way saying that what he did was Okay. Due to the context though it's understandable.

I'm disappointed that this forum would be a venue to promote such rubbish

two wrongs don't make a right.

I actually feel for the bigger kid. I was bullied a fair bit in high school & I understand what it's like to be fed up, to have one too much and just snap. It was probably a case of the straw that broke the camels back.

Like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. My above comment is no way saying that what he did was Okay. Due to the context though it's understandable.

I'm disappointed that this forum would be a venue to promote such rubbish

Dude seriously.

The little kid smacked him in the face. Then continued to provoke and hit him. What was he supposed to do?

The little shit got what was coming. He will think twice before doing that again wont he.

I think the bigger kid did well to not react for as long as he did. You can only push someone so far though...

Dude seriously.

The little kid smacked him in the face. Then continued to provoke and hit him. What was he supposed to do?

The little shit got what was coming. He will think twice before doing that again wont he.

I think the bigger kid did well to not react for as long as he did. You can only push someone so far though...
exactly.

+1

man, i can't stop watching this, it is so good to see some justice in the real world today.

i wonder what will happen when the school gets wind of this??? i hope that little shit gets punished by them as well (and they let his parents see it).