• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power cleaning....a kid

The system is all fucked!

My 5YO was bullied at his school last year here in Brisbane. It was a Montessori school and they didn't want to get involved. They kept denying it and blaming my boy for being antisocial or some shit. It was only when other parents got involved and mentioned this little shit had been beating up other kids that they took any notice whatsoever. The little shit was the biggest kid in the class and would kneel on other kids knecks while he punched them in the face. Thankfully that never happened to my boy.

It only stopped when my wife picked my boy up from school one day and went and had harsh words to the other kids dad. The teachers ran over and tried to stop her with shit like "that's not how we do things here" but my wife didn't care. The little shit laid off a bit after that but we left that school at the beginning of this year anyway.

We thought it was all behind us because now my boy goes to Prep at BBC which is a pretty good school. But this stuff has consequences. Now my boy has hit a teacher twice and yelled "I hate you" at them and stuff. He is now branded as the bully and is in counselling at age 5 with the in-school counsellor. I had taught him to fight back and shown him the odd move, but its got carryover. At least he seems to have stopped it now and is back on the good boy path, but they threatened to chuck him out of the school because hitting teachers is an absolute no go zone.

If the other little shit had been any older I would have flatenned him, but what do you do with a 5YO bully?

Its all bullshit.

/rant off/ This stuff makes my blood boil.

Cheers,
Mike

29533_o.gif

Your 5 year old, FIVE YEAR OLD, got into trouble and counseling for hitting a teacher? What kind of pussy ass school is that???? They don't know how to deal with a five year old little boy?

This video just got a run on channel ten news. Apparently it only happened yesterday and the big kid and little kid and the kid who videoed it were all suspended

Is this video based in Brisbane? Judging by the colors it looks like McGregor State School. (Near me)

All the contact details for the school have been listed online, people are emailing them from everywhere telling them they shouldn't have suspended Casey for self defence.

I got punched in the nose after picking on a kid at school during class, we ended up being mates after that though he still got picked on by pretty much everyone else. It was just a light tap, but it suprised me and he ended up getting suspended after someone dobbed. We were leaving class at the time and I got shoved into him which was when he snapped.

I deserved it.

im gonna go look for the kid and take a pic with him.. his my new hero!!
All the fucktards like that little runt kid who will grow up to be a useless CO*ks needs to be pile driven i reckon. Less of them around the better taking up valuable oxygen.

Last edited:
Yep. Seriously when was the last time a kid getting bullied who "went and told the teacher" made the bullying stop? How do so many adults (teachers/goody-goody parents) live in such a dream world? If anything, the political correctness that plagues todays' society just hurts these victimised kids even more. Whatever dignity they did have soon gets destroyed when they get punished for defending themselves.

Bullying video goes viral - Yahoo!7 News

"Rob, have Police become involved in this case?"
"Well Mark, Police are taking a cursory look to see whether an assault took place"

What kind of fucking idiots are these, of course an assult took place the kid was punched in the fucking head for fucks sake. How moronic can people get?

Last edited:
with you 100% on this one.

i don't know how i would react if something like this happened to my kid.

i'm sure as shit teaching my children self defence tho

Having 5 kids, I have a little experience. When Max was in Grade 1, Jesse was in prep.

One day Jesse tells me a Grade 5 kid is bullying him. Max backs up Jesse's story.

Now obviously I cant belt this kid. I pick them up from school the next day, and they point the bully out.

He starts denying everything, I tell him to shut up. I then tell him if he even looks at my boys again, I'm going to come to his house and kick the crap out of his dad in front of him, and he can explain why.

Max and Jesse said he never bothered them again.