• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerlifting Coaches Sydney

R

rutt3rz

Hey I live in Camden in Sydney south-west, anyone know any knowledgeable and fairly local powerlifting or strength coaches in the area, even within half an hour away? I'm a plus fitness member and none of the local trainers in any of those gyms would be qualified to actually assess me and help me improve properly from a strength perspective.

if anyone can help me out it'd be greatly appreciated, thankssss

I looked for years and ended up travelling for a fair hike.
Hydrofit Narellan has a powerlifting coach that works there but I honestly believe the place is just another commercial gym with NO powerlifting atmosphere.

Until a PTC opens in Campbelltown you might need to travel out of town for lift adjustments.

Any recommendations around the CBD or Eastern suburbs?

Andrei Todero - kinetic performance Sydney.

a old training partner of mine, those that have been around a while will know of him as Alchemy.

he knows his stuff

Where are you " teachers" located. As travelling to sydney to train is not in my current lifestyle.
This is exactly what I google searched to get here.