• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerlifting in Australia

Fantasy ProRaw Powerlifting 80kg division - Men

1. Lucas Walker - 560kg
2. Mitchell Erderley - 532.5kg
3. Michael Brook - 518.50
4. Kelly Munro - 505kg
5. Max Markopoulos - 500kg
6. Gareth Anderson - 495kg
7. Scott Watts - 480kg
8. Daryl Chapman - 460kg
9. Blake Hanson - 450kg
10. Rhys Vermisti - 430kg
11. Ben Sackville - 420kg
12. Corey Ettia - 415kg
13. Morgan Beard - 410kg
14. Dim Papaconstantinou - 410kg

There were a few boys just over the 80kg mark, so I left them out.

So at CAPO, Dim wins his class. He is the reigning 75kg Mens Open National Champion.

At ProRaw, he wouldve finished last of 14 lifters. This is not to put a blight on Dim's effort, its just to highlight why I think ProRaw may work better. I know Dim would love to be in a competition.

hmmm gives me something to look at aswell next year..I would be towards the bottom right now but there is still 5-10kg of muscle I can add to my frame and stay under 80.

Thats spot on, I'm encouraging skinny guys to get bigger by eliminating the Anorexia classes