• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pre workout recommendation - without the crash.

Call it bro science or whatever you want, but there's nothing to increase your pump, help your recovery time between sets or aid focus in a short black and a feed. I have noticeable differences when I train with a good PWO and without. I'm not overly reliant on them but they do have their place as a supplement.

Yeah I agree. I just get furious when people say eat food when another is asking for a supp recomedation.
Supps are ok used in moderation.

Call it bro science or whatever you want, but there's nothing to increase your pump, help your recovery time between sets or aid focus in a short black and a feed. I have noticeable differences when I train with a good PWO and without. I'm not overly reliant on them but they do have their place as a supplement.

I love a short black and a croissant between sets.

Dude, pumping your arms up before going out to breakfast and then pumping up again before your lunch date doesn't count!

Can try c4 by cellucor even though got bit caffeine but I havent crashed and alot people say its clean feel no crash but im currently taking mr.hyde which most people crash on but I dont, but if you can get samples nothing to lose. I also add honey to my protein shake which helps you can try that for pwo.

I agree pre workout can be well utilised and the results are real.. I'm a big fan of any pre workout really. No3x is intense

For sure carby food an hour or so before can fuel the workout very well - I find it essential for me if I'm not having a pwo supp

Last edited:
What's everyone thought here of how often pre workouts should be used and when to cycle off if necessary?, also the dosage, I know some people that go 2+ scoops for 4-6 times a week which I don't think is really healthy for you in the long run..

If you want to increase pump before training then eat 800g of carbs the night before - believe me you will not be able to move your arms afterwards.

What's everyone thought here of how often pre workouts should be used and when to cycle off if necessary?, also the dosage, I know some people that go 2+ scoops for 4-6 times a week which I don't think is really healthy for you in the long run..
I go 1 scoop only on iron training days. So 4 times a week. Rarely cycle off.

I went off for 3 months. I have used a couple of times in the past week or so mainly to finish what i have, can't waste it esp when it's the good stuff ;)

I use stimmy PWO on leg days (ie squats and deadlift) and always just under one scoop to keep my tolerance in check. Upper body days I take coffee, carbs, a nootropic stack of tyrosine, pramiracetam, noopept and choline to get my mind in the zone. Then I am up up and away!

Mince and potatoes are not supplements. .. This is the supplement section.

Ok fair enough. 200mg caffiene Pre

It didnt state in the thread that it was for supplements only, I understand its a supplement forum, but its still a valid option and should be given to people to make up their minds as to whether they want to waste money on Preworkouts or just do it natural and save money and their insides.

"Do it natural"
So you're only natty if you want whole foods and nothing else? Does whey count as unnatural?

.....fake natty...

me2era4y.jpg

Ok fair enough. 200mg caffiene Pre

It didnt state in the thread that it was for supplements only, I understand its a supplement forum, but its still a valid option and should be given to people to make up their minds as to whether they want to waste money on Preworkouts or just do it natural and save money and their insides.
LOL insides.
What exactly do pre workouts do to the "insides"?