• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw IRONEDGE Rep Challenge

Are you guys serious?

Well I'm DEFINATELY IN NOW.
Nah, just kidding Nick...

but seriously, I am injured, got a tear in my shoulder. Dr doesn't reckon it'll keep my out for too long, depending on if i re-injure it or not. Sucks though, cos my training was starting to look good, this has put a spanner in it.

Nah, just kidding Nick...

but seriously, I am injured, got a tear in my shoulder. Dr doesn't reckon it'll keep my out for too long, depending on if i re-injure it or not. Sucks though, cos my training was starting to look good, this has put a spanner in it.

Ahh that sucks, what kind of tear?

Ahh ok, good thing it's not a labrum tear something like that could be a problem for ages.

Hope it heals up quickly.

Are you guys serious?

Well I'm DEFINATELY IN NOW.

Unfortunately I am. I cant squat, MP, bench, chin or dip because of injuries to my pec tendons (never fucking ending), re-occuring right shoulder injury/impingement which first happened mid last year and for the last 6 weeks while I've been squatting the teardrop muscle in my left quad has been in a bit of pain but last session it felt like it was going to explode and rip apart so I thought I better give it a break before I do some damage. Good luck to everyone on getting second place, Max is going to win :p

Ironedge are having special T Shirts printed for competitors.

Anyone planning to compete should enter now please.

Far too many leave it to the last minute. I already have spotters, they will also get shirts.

The Prize Money is locked in, let the best man win.

Daniel, can you ring me please 0404 453 542
Which Daniel?

Big Nick has now entered, the heaviest guy in the comp, will be around 110kg or just under I reckon

Markos,

Does the Clean J/P need to be lowered to the ground, or can it be dropped once you've given the lower the bar signal

Clean & PP/J - No bouncing off the ground, I will signal the lifter to lower the bar when its locked out

P.S. - will send through the entry fee on friday/payday :)