• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I havent got mine yet markos. when did u send them.. my post always gets F**cked up and i need to go down and collect.

If it was sent using Australia Post its probably ended up in WA by now.

If you ever have problems with Australia Post call 13 76 78 and ask to speak to Tim Mcharg in the webmail team in Victoria.

He will get all your shit sorted.

u big apes better not go buying my small/medium sizes... im sure smallers sizes make u look bigger but please it leaves no stock for us smaller guys!!

anywayz.. markos PM sent along with money..

168348_10150103826477122_674492121_6136627_1476606_n.jpg

booo yaaaaaaa!

Unfortunately I have sold out of red mediums, I have one grey medium left.

All other sizes available.....I think

looking good in them shirts Rucci..

I think PTC is going to post that pic on his website as poster boys for his shirts...

P.S
Ive sent u money and stuff for the shirts PTC.. :)
4 of the regulars in my gym want to order the strong is strong ones..
Im wondering when your getting/making more?