• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC sydney shirts are now in stock

TrentZor

PTC sydney shirts are in stock

Front - Strong is Strong
Back - PTC LOGO with Sydney on it

Price - $30 bux (100% cotton none of this cheap polyester stuff)
Additional cost for express post is 7 bux i believe or u can pick up from the gym

10 out of 50 sold already

still have

Small - 9
Med - 12
Large - 12
XL - 12

U can direct deposit into my account

T T Nguyen
BSB 112-879
Account Number 456 152 061

Please remember to put your name in the description of the transfer and send me your address with a PM :icecream:

Me lifting in it ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGtCtW5Kz1g]YouTube - PTC - Trent Strongman Log 60kg[/ame]

lol i am a rather small person ..

Yeah some have asked why the handles are that spaced..

i couldnt tell u..

Ill take one now...

Mind you im 116kg and 177cm

cant find my iphone cord... But XL will be perfect for you... This one is not as tight as i would like through the shoulders/arms but ill grow into it. Should be fine for you

Last edited: