• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pumpin iron 2012 body transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I moderate Brick?

Not very moderately.

Bit rich to call player out on self gratification. Really we are all motivated by self gratification. In the 'social' model of this forum you use your position to generate as much self gratification as possible.

Can't you ever just sit back and not hand out your unique brand of Shrek morals and self righteousness.

Firstly, you attempted to, that's intent.

Secondly, who are my favourites Player, who? Please tell.

Anyone with tits and anyone who agrees with your whacky opinions.
So theres only a few.

Not very moderately.

Bit rich to call player out on self gratification. Really we are all motivated by self gratification. In the 'social' model of this forum you use your position to generate as much self gratification as possible.

Can't you ever just sit back and not hand out your unique brand of Shrek morals and self righteousness.

Agreed. Self Gratification is what everyone strives for.

You think i would take steroids which was worth up to 800 dollars test e + the arimidex + the nolvadex + syringe and needles =800 bucks to win a 500 dollar equipment voucher? I had no intention of taking steroids until i had the oppurtunity, when this bloke i know said, i know someone who sells gear, hit me up if your interested.

Yes, yes l do think you'd do that. Weak minded person in rapeys eyes and thats pretty bad coming from me who is a weak minded person. Just seems pathetic that what 6 weeks ago you didnt go hey guy im out of the comp because l want results 'now' and want to get on the gear train.

Also, lol at your dream to compete in a natty bbing comp, thats horse shit if you do it and can be happy with doing that. If you were just using gear then trying to lie to people in the gym to get some 'bro points' then cool, good for you being that easy to please but when you 'compete' against other people who hopefully aren't spastics trying to win a trophy they're not entitled to.

Just curious to know which Mod you sent the PM to since I'm the only Mod who's judging apart from Admin.
have you figured out this question. I inter-personally operate on a three strikes policy

Not very moderately.

I inflict no morals on anyone here. A fair an equitable forum is what I stand for.

Anyone with tits and anyone who agrees with your whacky opinions.
So theres only a few.
I beg to differ greatly here. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.