• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pumpin iron 2012 body transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this guy only knows what he has been told by his trainer. Mate read some books, learn for yourself!
Also should be DQ for comp. gear is gear

Just got a PM from Pumpiniron:

"Player sleeps with the Fishes"
I replied:

"Player is the hero Ausbb deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector."

Lol player tried to black mail me,asking for 250 bucks haha fuck that, Yer i tried test e and my blood test 6 weeks in confirmed no increase in testostrone........... I have sent a message to The mods coming clean.

The fact is ive been training my ass off for the last 5 months straight, staying very strict with my diet, so im going to keep logging my progress, even if i get disqualified from the comp> I dont really care if no one believes me when i say my gear was bunk, but the signs are there *My pysique or lifts didnt benefit at all from the so called *test cycle* my best results have came in the last 5 months, where i got good guidance from my coach to give 100% into the diet and training program he gave me.

Last edited:
Lol no shit man i already posted it above. Although really, I didn't black mail you. I tried to and then give the money to charity (100% srs) and still make the call out thread because your a cheating scum.

BS at it being fake. You were dishonest by using steroids in the competition, you don't sound like an honest person.

If you ever compete in a natural bodybuilding competition (i do remember you saying something about wanting to compete naturaly) i will come to the comp and fling shit at you.
Once a user, always a user.

Thankfully your stupid and posted your usage on a public forum lmao. Otherwise i never and i doubt anyone else would have caught you. Bad luck at trying to steal from the sponsors of ausbb.

fuck you hope you get banned from forum

Lol player tried to black mail me,asking for 250 bucks haha fuck that, Yer i tried test e and my blood test 6 weeks in confirmed no increase in testostrone........... I have sent a message to The mods coming clean.

The fact is ive been training my ass off for the last 5 months straight, staying very strict with my diet, so im going to keep logging my progress, even if i get disqualified from the comp> I dont really care if no one believes me when i say my gear was bunk, but the signs are there *My pysique or lifts didnt benefit at all from the so called *test cycle* my best results have came in the last 5 months, where i got good guidance from my coach to give 100% into the diet and training program he gave me.

The thing is pumpin, the intent was there whether it was legit gear or not is beside the point.

Serious question pumpin who sold you the shit gear? Was it from someone on a forum or someone you know in the gym?

Lol no shit man i already posted it above. Although really, I didn't black mail you. I tried to and then give the money to charity (100% srs) and still make the call out thread because your a cheating scum.

BS at it being fake. You were dishonest by using steroids in the competition, you don't sound like an honest person.

If you ever compete in a natural bodybuilding competition (i do remember you saying something about wanting to compete naturaly) i will come to the comp and fling shit at you.
Once a user, always a user.

Thankfully your stupid and posted your usage on a public forum lmao. Otherwise i never and i doubt anyone else would have caught you. Bad luck at trying to steal from the sponsors of ausbb.

fuck you hope you get banned from forum

Sounds harsh man, you dont believe in second chances? I will compete in natural bodybuilding comps in a few years because its now a dream for me,

Even tho ive learnt my lesson and plan to give 100% into my diet and training and sacrifise other things i love in life like social drinking with mates to achieve this dream> and through all that hard work you would try and ruin that for me out of spite just because i took fake test enanthate? sounds harsh mate. I think its best we move on from this, and yer i think being banned from this competition is punishment enough, but dont make stupid threats like saying your gonna ruin someones years of hardwork and sacrifice out of spite.

Sounds harsh man, you dont believe in second chances? I will compete in natural bodybuilding comps in a few years because its now a dream for me,

Even tho ive learnt my lesson and plan to give 100% into my diet and training and sacrifise other things i love in life like social drinking with mates to achieve this dream> and through all that hard work you would try and ruin that for me out of spite just because i took fake test enanthate? sounds harsh mate. I think its best we move on from this, and yer i think being banned from this competition is punishment enough, but dont make stupid threats like saying your gonna ruin someones years of hardwork and sacrifice out of spite.

You did the deed, You suffer the consequences. I have no sympathy for cheaters.

wtf are you talking about "you would try and ruin that". I didn't take steroids mate. You did. And tbh i don't believe a word you say so i don't believe it was fake.

You better not compete in a natural bodybuilding competition.

I know less than fuck all about what's going on (both here and in real life) but were you ever going to come clean so to speak? Just curious as I'm going to compete in next years comp but am also looking to get a little boost at some stage, not too sure when.

I know less than fuck all about what's going on (both here and in real life) but were you ever going to come clean so to speak? Just curious as I'm going to compete in next years comp but am also looking to get a little boost at some stage, not too sure when.

I doubt he was. Considering he used around march/april/may somewhere in there and its december now and i was the one that called him out.
He sent me a pm saying pls don't tell so i doubt he was going to come clean.

If you mean by getting a little boost such as drugs, not allowed in the comp then.

Give it a rest Player.

why do you always go against everyone?

I don't know if you should be banned pumpin, it was just a friendly forum comp and to take it to the extent of using gear was a bit silly.

I agree he shouldn't be banned. I think there are some better transformations getting round anyway. Jchen and Player are both contenders.

How the fuck can you know whos using what, also isn't there a 1000 bux on the line.

Did LOL hard at Player legit blackmailing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.