• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pumpin iron 2012 body transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he was. Considering he used around march/april/may somewhere in there and its december now and i was the one that called him out.
He sent me a pm saying pls don't tell so i doubt he was going to come clean.

If you mean by getting a little boost such as drugs, not allowed in the comp then.

why do you always go against everyone?

Yeah, I'm aware that drugs aren't allowed in the comp, if its clean its clean. All the better and fairer for it.

Fucking lol. And this dickhead was trying to say something along the lines of people training for strength need to use roids to grow muscle.

I didn't blackmail though derrrrrr.
Like i said i was going to "Blackmail" but i would call it a donation for a good cause.
Money goes to a charity (would have let ausbb decide the charity 100% truth). Everyone wins, except the cheater.

I wish you weren't the judge because you hold grudges.

I didn't blackmail though derrrrrr.
Like i said i was going to "Blackmail" but i would call it a donation for a good cause.
Money goes to a charity (would have let ausbb decide the charity 100% truth). Everyone wins, except the cheater.

I wish you weren't the judge because you hold grudges.
So you would've told Ausbb that you somehow wanted to donate an amount of moiney to charity. Don't you think questions would've been asked?

Like I said, you are just after self gratification. Why not just PM Admin or myself the details and let us handle it. No, instead you make a public anouncement for self gratification.
Look at me, I'm a hero.

So you would've told Ausbb that you somehow wanted to donate an amount of moiney to charity. Don't you think questions would've been asked?

Like I said, you are just after self gratification. Why not just PM Admin or myself the details and let us handle it. No, instead you make a public anouncement for self gratification.
Look at me, I'm a hero.

Same reason you moderate the way you do isn't it?

Look at me, I'm a hero.

lol @ you trying to bring me down. If it wasn't for me this guy would still be in the competition.
I knew i had no chance of getting money off him btw. I mean he is incredibly stupid, but hes not that stupid to give money online lol.

because your a useless mod who wouldn't have made it public when it should be. Calling him out is much better than dealing it under the table.
He should be made an example of.

srsly wtf. It's like you hate everyone on this board except for a few certain people. Bitter old man.

You think i would take steroids which was worth up to 800 dollars test e + the arimidex + the nolvadex + syringe and needles =800 bucks to win a 500 dollar equipment voucher? I had no intention of taking steroids until i had the oppurtunity, when this bloke i know said, i know someone who sells gear, hit me up if your interested.

lol @ you trying to bring me down. If it wasn't for me this guy would still be in the competition.
I knew i had no chance of getting money off him btw. I mean he is incredibly stupid, but hes not that stupid to give money online lol.

because your a useless mod who wouldn't have made it public when it should be. Calling him out is much better than dealing it under the table.
He should be made an example of.

srsly wtf. It's like you hate everyone on this board except for a few certain people. Bitter old man.
hah, you just trying to justify your pathetic actions or blackmail which is just as bad as what he tried to do.
Don't try to twist it any other way. Once a blackmailer, always a blackmailer.

You think i would take steroids which was worth up to 800 dollars test e + the arimidex + the nolvadex + syringe and needles =800 bucks to win a 500 dollar equipment voucher? I had no intention of taking steroids until i had the oppurtunity, when this bloke i know said, i know someone who sells gear, hit me up if your interested.

cool story bro.

hah, you just trying to justify your pathetic actions or blackmail which is just as bad as what he tried to do.
Don't try to twist it any other way. Once a blackmailer, always a blackmailer.

what part of i didn't blackmail don't you understand.
I said i attempted to. But it was going for a better cause, not so this guy can buy more roids.

I hope your not judging, otherwise everyone except a few certain members have a shot at placing. We all know you have your favourites groar.

cool story bro.

what part of i didn't blackmail don't you understand.
I said i attempted to. But it was going for a better cause, not so this guy can buy more roids.

I hope your not judging, otherwise everyone except a few certain members have a shot at placing. We all know you have your favourites groar.
Firstly, you attempted to, that's intent.

Secondly, who are my favourites Player, who? Please tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.