• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Raw fitness equipment

parfittron

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anyone had any first hand experience with these guys?

Their prices on bars, bumpers, ghds, racks and everything else looks great. The rack I'm looking at has no real detailed photos so it's hard to tell anything about the quality.

They also sell the same half rack ufs /nc fitness sell but cheaper.

This is the one I was looking at.
http://www.rawfitnessequipment.com.../Power-Rack-Half/p/35025737/category=3805119

Was keen to know whether anyone had seen it first hand.

Cheers
Chris

From looking at the pics I would assume the main frame is 75x75x2mm thick. If it was 3mm thick wall the load rating would be more.Its 2450 in height so make sure you have clearance.
Doesn't look to bad imo

Yeah ill have the height no worries, but keen on the half racks for doing Olympic lifts also without the full cage getting so much in the way.

It's juts hard to tell what the quality of its like, can't see whether there is any protection on the spotters or jhooks and how the chin up bars really connect or knurled etc.

I'm not going to be smashing any lifting records or pushing this to its load limit any time soon.

From the looks of it the chin up bar is painted. I would say the frame has been drilled to the same diameter of the chin up bar. The chin up bar has then been inserted into the holes and then welded. It looks like it has some mounting plates so it could be bolted down to the ground to prevent movement when racking/unracking etc
The supplier should be able to provide specs on the spotter arms...but I would say they are 50x50x2mm thick
cheers

I wrote this review on his page a few months back, I bought bumper plates, toaster rack and a few other bits and bobs off him - his gear is good quality, he personally works with the factory to produce the gear to his spec, as opposed to your distributor who's just passing on another brands products

Andrew is a fantastic operator, clear communication any time of the day, great knowledge and service and an all round top bloke. Purchased Coloured Bumper Plates, Resistance bands and an Ab Mat, and couldn't be happier with the quality of the items

Andrew personally works direct with manufacturers to ensure the specification and quality of its items is always evolving and improving, all offered at the best price in the market. The best equipment supplier I've dealt with out there bar none