• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[REQUEST] Suggestions for my 1 week cardio-workout

Barry_

Good Afternoon,

My current workout is as follows;

Floor-work;

• 70 Push-ups
  • 100 Sit-ups
  • 100 seconds of lying vertical up-to waist (chest exercise)
Weights;
22.5KG Barbell

• 13 repetitions of Plyometric Barbell Curls
  • 13 repetitions of reverse-grip Barbell Curls
  • 13 repetitions of Upright Rows
  • 13 repetitions of Rear-Delt Rows
  • 13 repetitions of reverse-grip Upright Rows
  • 13 repetitions of reverse-grip Rear-Delt Rows
  • 13 repetitions of Military Presses
  • 13 repetitions of [hold for 3 seconds] Shrugs
12.5KG Dumbbells

For the next week I'd like to switch to more of a cardiovascular workout.

I'm planning to go for a 7km run everyday, as well as completing everything in the above Floor-work section at least two times.
Is there anything else you'd suggest I complete during the upcoming week? (trying to get thinner and stronger chest... toned)

(I won't be doing weights in the next week unless you'd recommend some exercises?)

Please tell me your opinion of my plan for the next week, and if possible suggest other exercises for me to complete.

Thank you,

Barry_

WHat were your goals again (apart from wanting a toned chest) :(??? Seems to be alot of upper body work esp biceps.

Goals for the next week;

• Become healthier
• Become fitter
• Become thinner

Goals with my general routine (please help me fix up my routine for after this week!);

• Become faster
• Become stronger
• Improve my vertical jump (for Basketball)
• Become fitter
• Maintain thinness, once acquired

Cheers,

Barry_

What do you mean you want to switch to a cardio workout? Thats all your doing now. What you have there is not a weights program, its regurgitating something you read in Mens Health or other such crap.Lift something heavy using more than just your arms. There are a million threads on here about heavy compound lifts, try reading them.