• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reviews of 4 Pre Workout Supps

candyflip

Fatty
My last order from AMINOZ had 4 samples of PWO's included. Here's my thoughts on them (CTD's Noxipro, iSatori's PWR, San's FIERCE and Bpi's 1.M.R):

CTD - NOXIPRO

Sample sachet includes 2 servings, but being a sane tester for a new product, I just had about 3/4 of a serving. Good taste (Orange Papaya flavour). Takes much longer than JACK3d to come on - probably more like half an hour on an empty stomach. No tingles (has 1-3-Dimeth in it and Beta Alanine). Huge pump, but really, what's the point of this except to impress your mates for 10 minutes. No evidence that NO2 products enhance muscle growth in any way so.... Focus was good - very clear, no jitters, but I was certainly NOT stronger in any way and quite possibly, weaker than normal. No comedowns, no toilet issues, stomach is fine and in fact, I'm far hungrier than normal. Not sure about the tackle (read: stim dick) as am at work and not about to fap here.

I have 1 1/4 serves of this sample left and will try it again next week sometime for comparison to today.

Last edited:
Your reference to stim dick made me laugh Candyman
Do you always use a pre-workout?
I've still got about 50 grams of DMAA sitting in my fridge

Not always Dark... just on days I can't get my lazy ass out of the work chair, into the cold, and onto the weights.

Today was one of those days...

SAN - FIERCE

Sample pack has one serving, so I had the lot in a little water. Taste was very orangey (Tangy Orange flavour). Takes about half an hour to feel anything - no tingles despite the presence of the beta-Alanine. No 1-3-dimeth present so this mostly relies on lots of caffeine, creatine and arginine/ornithine (that old thing!!!). Consequently, you'll get plenty of thermogenic affect from this - my hands are still sweaty 2 hours later. I don't like the caffeine buzz that these non-dimeth supps have, and the jittery feeling afterwards is annoying. I also don't get the focus I normally enjoy with 1-3-dimeth. No comedowns, no toilet issues, stomach is fine, ate a full lunch and still hungry. But damn - hyped up and all-a-jitter from this caffeine overload! urghhh....

I had heard good things about this before I tried it, but it's not my style. Hope I can sleep tonight....

11pm update: OK now - ready for bed.

iSatori - PWR

Sample sachet includes 1 serving. Just OK taste (Blue Raspberry flavour, done much better in products like Modern BCAA from USPLabs for example). Takes about 15 mins to come on with an empty stomach. Big tingles on head and torso (has 1-3-Dimeth in it and Beta Alanine). Has 300mg of caffeine in it, which is almost 4 Red Bulls, or 1.5 tabs of No-Doz. OK pump. Focus was OK but I was very floaty on this, almost speedy and quite a feeling of strangeness overall. Got through everything, but almost nauseous at points. Just strange. I feared stim-dick, but it was the opposite. Once I got home I would've fucked anything that moved! Comedown was steep and almost fell asleep at the wheel on drive home. No toilet issues, stomach is fine, but not hungry.

This is FAR too speedy to have at lunchtime and then go back to a work desk! Not a comfortable feeling, during or afterwards. I would recommend to youngsters in clubs, not gyms.

Good reviews candyman!

Hmm interesting that you were a horn bag on the last one!? I wonder if that was the PWO or just...you? lol

If it was the PWO....you may have found something of interest for many men, the world over! The nausea alongside this however, is probably not a good combination. lol

Any more to go? Or have you reviewed them all now?

Interesting Reviews.

Have you ever tried the original formula (now banned starting tomorrow) of Bulk Nutrients Pre workout NT??

I liked it, still have about a kilo and a bit left, now regretting I did not buy a couple more kilos when it was available:(

Hopefully they will have the new formula perfected once I run out:rolleyes:

Must be different for different people, I had Jacked3d and I ended up throwing half of it in the bin.....literally I actually threw it out. Same with Muscletch naNO Vapor, threw it away.

Jacked was useless and did nothing and Muscletech stuff made me feel like throwing up.

Jacked was useless and did nothing

See - this is what I love about it. The others I'm trying right now and writing about here are all so fucking un-subtle. They get me high as a kite and useless for anything else.

JACK3d actually works in the background to make you/me stronger and pain free during heavy sessions. I know it's working because I have tried it so many times on alternate session days, and then had nothing the following session, and so I know the feeling when it's there. ALL my personal bests are on JACK3d days - exclusive. It's the wave holding me up on days when I feel like I couldn't possibly add another 10kgs to the bar.

I'm gonna miss it - down to my last 3/4 tub.

Placebo effect? Absolutely possible. Either way, that positive effect will end when this tub ends.

But as you say, we're all different and our needs in the gym are varied.

Should have stocked up on it a bit.

I find the same with BN Pre workout NT, all my PB were while taking it, love the stuff. Will be sad to see it run out. :(

They are the only three I have ever tried. Stuck with BN, jacked was the first then the Muscletech rubbish.

Last edited:
Bpi - 1.M.R ('1 more rep')

Sample sachet includes 1 serving. Tastes like cherry flavoured cough medicine and is disgusting (Fruit Punch flavour). Chugged down anyway. Now, this is more like it. Smooth like the finest Columbian nose candy, no tingles (has NO 1-3-Dimeth in it, but does have Beta Alanine and lots of caffeine). Big Poppa Pump .... Focus was good - very clear, no jitters, and felt clear and strong. No comedowns, no toilet issues, stomach is fine and not hungry - had to force (somewhat) lunch down. No tackle data.

Happy with this - not as good as JACK3d for me, but very close indeed. Just a slightly more jittery finish now (hours after) than with JACK3d. Not bad. I'd use this, in a pinch.

Last edited:
1MR an alternative then for the popular DMAA ones?

I am a fan of Mesomorph (on recommendation of a few mates who switched from Jack3d), and don't know what to get next. Have tried no PWO... I absolutely kill it when on Mesomorph compared to a plain day... so yeah, probably need to find a replacement.

mesomorph tastes (to me ) a lot worse than jacked.
Got given a half full one as they couldn't stand the taste.

candyflip have you tried phenadrine tablets ?

One of the guys at work said to him it was similar to jacked but not as noticeable and also reduced his appetite

Ahh but what flavour? Also it is the effect, not flavour, that matters to me - I don't build a resistance to Mesomorph.
On taste, I hated it at first, got a new flavour and it's fine. Unless I don't put enough water in, then it is a little intense, like anything really. So yeah could be flavour dependant.
This maybe doesn't bother me much anymore because I have had DAA + water in the past... *YUCK*
(Not that any of this matters anymore :mad:)

Bpi's 1.M.R):

Bpi - 1.M.R ('1 more rep')

Sample sachet includes 1 serving. Tastes like cherry flavoured cough medicine and is disgusting (Fruit Punch flavour). Chugged down anyway. Now, this is more like it. Smooth like the finest Columbian nose candy, no tingles (has NO 1-3-Dimeth in it, but does have Beta Alanine and lots of caffeine). Big Poppa Pump .... Focus was good - very clear, no jitters, and felt clear and strong. No comedowns, no toilet issues, stomach is fine and not hungry - had to force (somewhat) lunch down. No tackle data.

Happy with this - not as good as JACK3d for me, but very close indeed. Just a slightly more jittery finish now (hours after) than with JACK3d. Not bad. I'd use this, in a pinch.
Where did you get this Candyman?
You had me at Columbian nose candy :D

Got given a half full one as they couldn't stand the taste.

candyflip have you tried phenadrine tablets ?

One of the guys at work said to him it was similar to jacked but not as noticeable and also reduced his appetite

Ahh but what flavour? Also it is the effect, not flavour, that matters to me - I don't build a resistance to Mesomorph.
On taste, I hated it at first, got a new flavour and it's fine. Unless I don't put enough water in, then it is a little intense, like anything really. So yeah could be flavour dependant.
This maybe doesn't bother me much anymore because I have had DAA + water in the past... *YUCK*
(Not that any of this matters anymore :mad:)

its funny that flavour is even discussed,

if your taking them for flavour, go drink some cool-aid or something