• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Got kunce in turbans and head scarfs with the vic pol badges on them.
dont even get me started on that

yes, but US cops are even fatter than ours. I agree they should be more all round fit, able to run.

coleman might run a fast 30m, but after that ....

I got pulled over by a cop chick, she was about 4’ and a 100kgs, wtf?

Thats funny, i see some chicks like that in the gym. Their built like little brick shit houses, quads twice as big as mine, just looks wrong. And the lesbo muscly roided up chicks, what a turn off with their massive legs and built bodies but a head that looks like a smashed crab. Oh and don't forget the peroxided hair and a good under-cut, lesbos love that shit.

Equal opportunity, homo, lezzo, poofo, soft cock, hipster, greeny Eltham living kunce make political decisions that make Vic Pol look like circus escapes.

They probably are straight from the circus, you know those little circus folks with the small hands and their often deformed. They travel from town to town and they can't be trusted cause their circus folks. Can't trust anyone that has anything to do with a circus. And you wouldn't trust anyone who's 4 foot tall would you.

I wrote to a former mr Australia nabba for his opinion.

he wrote 'no way, bs'.

he also thought that his look when supposedly clean would have challenged haney in his day.

Well, that convinced me. If a "former mr Australia nabba" said it, it must be true. I stand corrected. No way someone like that would have any sort of petty jealousy. And he obviously has intimate knowledge of Ronnie personally, so I guess I will take that second hand information and bank it.

By the way, I have a bridge for sale. Lemme know if you are interested.

nwy.gif

Last edited:
He would of been fast as fuck over a short distance.I dont get the disrespecting him from guys who have done nothing.I see a champion.

No doubt but cops usually need to be able to run distance which I doubt he could of done.
And I don’t know him, only by what I see and read, so I have no opinion really, I’m sure he couldn’t give a shit what I think.

Easy champ, you have to last 3 months
i put a 100 on you

of course im not going to last that long.My persecution of the liars and exaggerators on here coupled with their penchant for running and crying to mods when i apply the blowtorch and pliers will see to that.

of course im not going to last that long.My persecution of the liars and exaggerators on here coupled with their penchant for running and crying to mods when i apply the blowtorch and pliers will see to that.

Sadly, there is a bias towards certain members and a bias against some.
Just PM your FB link so we can all go there. A lot of members went there after you left.

Not me champ.
Read back, I’ve always asked for you to come back.
A village is just not a village without its idiot.

there is a clip somewhere where ronnie talks about his first entry into bbing... something along the lines that shortly after being discovered by brian dobson, he took ronnie to another bbing friends back yard shed to do some posing on video :)

ronnie talks more openly about his drug use here...

of course he's pixelated out but, even deaf blind freddy can tell that's him :D

Last edited: