• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Jager bomb is Jagermeister + Red Bull. Pretty tasty. Alcohol of course.

Awesome vid Nick, I just watched it. I swear my legs were feeling the pain just watching. That Deadlift was pretty crazy, he pulled it pretty easily and then shrugged the bar for good measure. HAHA

Cheers Josh, yeah that was a seriously tough squat session. Oh and Simon is a freak, little ecto/meso he looks awesome and is super strong.

[youtube]EvNN8kuipJw[/youtube]

Here's what a 155kg squat looks like when you weigh 68kg. This guy is NOW my point of reference

Last edited:
There are more vids on his youtube channel that are also very inspirational. Darn, I wish I had said hi to him the other day.

Laura Phelps-Sweatt SPF Pro-Am Deload Squat- August 15th, 2009

The Queen of Power doing her thing in prep. for the SPF 2009 Pro-Am.
[YOUTUBE]3URwGAbSh0Y[/YOUTUBE]

shit shes got more leg muscle than those guys and freakin strong 2.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNw_6DnFJ90[/youtube]

Got core strength?

Last edited:
n00bs, to get a youtube vid to show up works like this. You take the basic url as mentioned in the blue box on the page and cut and paste the actual address part of it, after the = . For example,

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTDub4efszs

Bolded is the important bit.

Then it's {youtube}lTDub4efszs{youtube} but with [] in place of the {}.

Thus,

[YOUTUBE]lTDub4efszs[/YOUTUBE]

and so we see what happens when you tell a strong woman to Get Back In The Kitchen :p

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!
That is easily the stoopidest thing I have ever seen!
The bloke looks like such a cock with that stupid expression!